Things that should cost Fr00k$

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Walking Zombee
Hand of the King

Things that should cost Fr00k$

Postby Walking Zombee » 25 Aug 2015, 02:22

So far, I only have
    Filter Changes
pls make suggestions below, and we can stop master people from haxxing their way into fr00k richiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dab

Rainshard
FWG God

Re: Things that should cost Fr00k$

Postby Rainshard » 25 Aug 2015, 10:10

Emoticon code changes
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 26 Aug 2015, 03:35

Rainshard wrote:Emoticon code changes

I was going to charge for that :P
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Aug 2015, 12:21

How about for user-created content that costs Fr00k$, how about we have notifications which tell you the amount and who has donated Fr00k$ to you? So we can keep a track of people who donate and it is easy to give proof for transactions?
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 29 Aug 2015, 13:45

The Divine Potato wrote:How about for user-created content that costs Fr00k$, how about we have notifications which tell you the amount and who has donated Fr00k$ to you? So we can keep a track of people who donate and it is easy to give proof for transactions?

September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

Mewtwo Power
FWG Mod

Postby Mewtwo Power » 29 Aug 2015, 13:51

Flobalob wrote:
The Divine Potato wrote:How about for user-created content that costs Fr00k$, how about we have notifications which tell you the amount and who has donated Fr00k$ to you? So we can keep a track of people who donate and it is easy to give proof for transactions?

Also, you can click on 'Caramel' to find out who has donated to you or who you have donated to and how much fr00ks.

For crying out loud! Mewtwo is the best, and always will be the best!

The Divine Potato
The All Powerful FWGER
Location: Everywhere and nowhere doing everything and nothing

Postby The Divine Potato » 29 Aug 2015, 16:01

Ah right, thanks for clearing that one up
Image -Best Storyteller award

"You have to pass on the torch sometime, just make sure it's a light and not a disease"

Annakall2013
FWG King

Postby Annakall2013 » 25 Oct 2015, 01:52

This post is super long so sorry, but I couldn't cut it down any shorter. Im pretty sure half of this is stupid but its worth a shot. :D
I dont know if anyone can agree with me but I dont want any of the things that we can buy with frooks, so I dont want frooks. Like there's no one who's applying for the writing comp and Im guessing its because they dont want frooks.
So suggestions....
1.Red Team VS Blue Team + Team Gold
only for people who have been on fwg for 1yr+. Everyones given a team (Blue or Red), diffrent forum,rp,gaming and etc. comps . Whichever team the winners from gets points.And whichever team gets the most number of points gets extra frooks on new yr or somthing
2.The usergroup tab on user panel isn't really used much. So what about making more groups.... Benefits you mass message these group+ private forum page,etc. You need to pay a certain amount of frooks to create a group and intially you get 4members + 1CM (so the groups dont get misused)The group lasts for 6 months and you have to pay extra to keep it going. And pay more frooks for more members
3.Pay frooks so that you can input voice recordings on chat? Like if you pay x no. of frooks your allowed to send 10 voice recordings in rm1
4. An other option button , like select the numbers of frooks you'll pay for it and then say what you want (Locking a forum page, Mass messaging just for a day,etc.) The frooks are only taken off once the request is approved by a cm or mod
V Okay these things dont have anything to with frooks just suggestions V
1.INSTA MESSAGING - So in you can log into rm 1 with forum and you just click on the users name on chat to get a pop up to send them a pm. There'll be a option to not recive instant pms to prevent spaming.
And Users Online should be brought back since it's kind of annoying with out.
Honey, I have heels higher then your standards <3
#FwgDramaQueen2015

Excalibur
King of the Texans!

Postby Excalibur » 25 Oct 2015, 03:35

Annakall2013 wrote:This post is super long so sorry, but I couldn't cut it down any shorter. Im pretty sure half of this is stupid but its worth a shot. :D
I dont know if anyone can agree with me but I dont want any of the things that we can buy with frooks, so I dont want frooks. Like there's no one who's applying for the writing comp and Im guessing its because they dont want frooks.
So suggestions....
1.Red Team VS Blue Team + Team Gold
only for people who have been on fwg for 1yr+. Everyones given a team (Blue or Red), diffrent forum,rp,gaming and etc. comps . Whichever team the winners from gets points.And whichever team gets the most number of points gets extra frooks on new yr or somthing
2.The usergroup tab on user panel isn't really used much. So what about making more groups.... Benefits you mass message these group+ private forum page,etc. You need to pay a certain amount of frooks to create a group and intially you get 4members + 1CM (so the groups dont get misused)The group lasts for 6 months and you have to pay extra to keep it going. And pay more frooks for more members
3.Pay frooks so that you can input voice recordings on chat? Like if you pay x no. of frooks your allowed to send 10 voice recordings in rm1
4. An other option button , like select the numbers of frooks you'll pay for it and then say what you want (Locking a forum page, Mass messaging just for a day,etc.) The frooks are only taken off once the request is approved by a cm or mod
V Okay these things dont have anything to with frooks just suggestions V
1.INSTA MESSAGING - So in you can log into rm 1 with forum and you just click on the users name on chat to get a pop up to send them a pm. There'll be a option to not recive instant pms to prevent spaming.
And Users Online should be brought back since it's kind of annoying with out.

these are actually not half bad lolll I'll ask the others.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

bob-jr
FWG Mod

Postby bob-jr » 29 Oct 2015, 00:34

1.Red Team VS Blue Team

I'll lead blue team, Wolfy can lead red team.

Of course blue would always win.
I'm just bobbing along

Return to “Suggestions”