If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Re: If you ever left FWG which of your mates would you miss

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 03 Jul 2016, 13:21

Avereeni wrote:Marv (Marvella) - we just recently became friends and i already enjoy your company, i can't wait until i can draw you some things once i get my tablet. i enjoy showing you mash-ups and music in general, i hope we can become even greater friends.

Zoe Nightshade wrote:Marvella: I know I make you confused with my behavior towards you sometimes, but honestly I'd miss you if I ever left.

im so happy you guys are my friends omg <3

Sugilite-Rocks
FWG Duke

Postby Sugilite-Rocks » 03 Jul 2016, 14:13

So apparently the last list I made was 4 years ago so I guess this deserves a new one?

Avery (Kitkat): We've become friends recently, and I'm so so glad we did! I really enjoy her company, and I enjoy RPing with her and seeing her (really cute) art!! I hope we become even better friends.

Tyc (Tycoon): We were friends for a long time, and I hope we can continue to be and become even better. Really chill and awesome person!

Ex (Excalibur): A really nice person tbh!! We haven't talked much but I hope we do in the future!

Mid: A really dear friend. Can sometimes be confusing but I love her nevertheless <3

Archangel
FWG Earl

Postby Archangel » 03 Jul 2016, 18:09

Sugilite-Rocks wrote:Mid: A really dear friend. Can sometimes be confusing but I love her nevertheless <3

<3 yay
I can't say I was fine. I was never fine to begin with.

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 14 Mar 2017, 03:26

people i've actually missed during my time gone:
- joey, tho we do talk so is all gud
- emmie, i miss u girlie!!! i hope you're okay. talk 2 me.
- matt, we kinda talk, i'm sure we'll get back in the groove eventually??
- hell, even avery, really annoyed at myself that our friendship ended on bad terms
- potato, always chill, miss those weird convos and rp's we had/started but didn't finish lol
- angel, always so sweet, im always down to talk
- evren )): why do we never talk anymore wtf
- lukia, again, really annoyed that our friendship ended on bad terms :/
- frook! always a goof, v nice
- bri ))): always hella weird and its great
- pudding,,,, i will never not miss pudding. what happened to him??? does anyone know?? i know he had bad internet or something like that, but it's been like 2 years and i'm sad... come back to us ))))):
- alexa (once u deleted ur vent i didn't know where to talk to u bc i didn't wanna come back on here ))): )

don't take it personally if you're not on here!!! u probably have plenty other ppl that are closer to u and talk to u and who don't suck at carrying out conversations or who only message u once in a blue moon when they're bored and don't feel like talking to their s/o who's the only person they talk to because they have dependency issues.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Father Anderson
FWG God

Postby Father Anderson » 14 Mar 2017, 04:17

oh my god this topic takes me back.

I am in contact with all of my friends but let's go.

Joey(Foop)- still my very best friend. i talk to him darn near daily but hey, if you up and disappeared I would be pretty upset.

Boxo- you and i have had a rough past tbh but im glad we talk again

Luke- i hate you but i love you too lil bro. you annoy me to a huge degree, but you still my lil bro.

Avery- we have too much history, but I just want you to know that you're always in my thoughts. Love you dearly even though we hardly ever talk..

Danny- im not even going into detail.

Tyrone- you know who you are, idk if you even remember this nickname but you were always cool, even though you and i hardly ever see eye to eye.

Jaxon- The reason I am who I am now. If it weren't for you I would be in a really lonely place in my life.

PudingeX- where is my old pal at? i miss u, the ultimate anime waifu.

Frook- dunno if you remember me at all, but I used to go by Bacon. I may not always agree with what you do, but you were probably the first person I ever talked to, and actually treated me like a person, rather than just another "random". thank you for the place you made here, because I really don know what I would be doing right now if it weren't for FWG.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
my sons

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 14 Mar 2017, 05:13

Jerd

foop

mattias

maybe kitkat

frook

thas about it i guess. not sure who else remembers me