Hillary 1; Trump 0

Talk about serious issues here!
Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: Hillary 1; Trump 0

Postby Tycoon » 07 Nov 2016, 18:08

TheKingsHills wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:The problem is trump has a hot head and he is most likely a rapist. Both are not good when u have nukes at ur disposal.

Hillary is not worse than ur usual politician... trump is not usual... he is much much worse.

Ahh yes because being an unconfirmed and unconvicted "rapist" means that he is more likely to start a Nuclear War.
Because a man able to leverage an entire population of unpopular views in a fashion similar to a previous leader who did unspeakable things is stupid enough to create a situation in which MAD occurs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHQPCXbt1w
Right there alone, Trump isn't saying that he definitely is going to use Nuclear Weapons. He's saying that they're on the table, and if there comes a time where he needs to use them he would.
This is no different from any other presidency ever since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpMhrubf9mk
Maybe Hillary isn't worse than your usual politician. Maybe she's just as bad as every other politician. That doesn't change the fact that she should most certainly be in jail, at the very least she should have lost her job for lying under oath.
Trump says what he wants to say sure. Trump is being accused of being a rapist, sure. (What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Where the hell is that. Like sure if you're obviously not guilty there's that, but you afaik you have some testimony from people and that's all in this set of rape accusations.) Trump is offensive. What about it?

the reason that trump is (and could remain) unconvicted is because there isn't time. if he gets elected tomorrow, he will no longer be eligible for prosecution unless he is impeached.
if he is elected, and he is guilty, those who hold cases against him will either have to close them, close them and then reopen them four years later, or pay to keep them open for the duration of his presidency.
if he is elected, and he is guilty, he will be untouchable for four years, and the cases will have been set back by the four years.

(also, personally, i wouldn't vote for someone who gets election day and his court date mixed up - but i can't vote anyway.)
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 07 Nov 2016, 19:04

Tycoon wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:The problem is trump has a hot head and he is most likely a rapist. Both are not good when u have nukes at ur disposal.

Hillary is not worse than ur usual politician... trump is not usual... he is much much worse.

Ahh yes because being an unconfirmed and unconvicted "rapist" means that he is more likely to start a Nuclear War.
Because a man able to leverage an entire population of unpopular views in a fashion similar to a previous leader who did unspeakable things is stupid enough to create a situation in which MAD occurs.
Right there alone, Trump isn't saying that he definitely is going to use Nuclear Weapons. He's saying that they're on the table, and if there comes a time where he needs to use them he would.
This is no different from any other presidency ever since the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Maybe Hillary isn't worse than your usual politician. Maybe she's just as bad as every other politician. That doesn't change the fact that she should most certainly be in jail, at the very least she should have lost her job for lying under oath.
Trump says what he wants to say sure. Trump is being accused of being a rapist, sure. (What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Where the hell is that. Like sure if you're obviously not guilty there's that, but you afaik you have some testimony from people and that's all in this set of rape accusations.) Trump is offensive. What about it?

the reason that trump is (and could remain) unconvicted is because there isn't time. if he gets elected tomorrow, he will no longer be eligible for prosecution unless he is impeached.
if he is elected, and he is guilty, those who hold cases against him will either have to close them, close them and then reopen them four years later, or pay to keep them open for the duration of his presidency.
if he is elected, and he is guilty, he will be untouchable for four years, and the cases will have been set back by the four years.

(also, personally, i wouldn't vote for someone who gets election day and his court date mixed up - but i can't vote anyway.)

As far as I'm aware he hasn't been proven to be guilty. The only way you can for sure say that the only reason Trump would not be unconvictd is because of his potential election, assumes that Trump is guilty.
Again, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Unless there is undeniable proof he is guilty, he is not guily unti proven. It's as simple as that. Accusations are accusations until proven true.

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Postby Tycoon » 07 Nov 2016, 20:51

TheKingsHills wrote:
Tycoon wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

As far as I'm aware he hasn't been proven to be guilty. The only way you can for sure say that the only reason Trump would not be unconvictd is because of his potential election, assumes that Trump is guilty.
Again, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. Unless there is undeniable proof he is guilty, he is not guily unti proven. It's as simple as that. Accusations are accusations until proven true.

you're right, he hasnt been proven to be guilty. he does have cases against him, though. where i said "he is guilty" i was counting that under the previous if - sorry! it was all "if he is guilty" but unclear.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 08 Nov 2016, 18:38

TheKingsHills wrote:

That's a very hypocritical statement, really. You're saying that Trump being abrasive doesn't make him a worse President; why not say the same for Hillary lying under oath? Doesn't make her any worse of a President.

Both are terrible, terrible options for POTUS, but one is clearly, undeniably a better option than the other. One is a backwards, racist, sexist, obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant, idiotic, failed businessman and rapist. The other is a potentially corrupt politician. But at least she's a politician, with political knowledge and experience. Not to mention, they never found anything in the emails that would actually make me question someone's competence as President.

Plus I at least feel like she has a brain in her head. I could ask her a question, and get a sensible, factual response. I could ask her to do a simple job, and trust her to get it done without my oversight. I don't think that of Trump. I could ask Trump any simple question, and be unlikely to get any sensible response. If I entrusted him to a simple task, he'd probably find some way to royally fuck it up. Just like he did his business.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 09 Nov 2016, 06:10

Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

That's a very hypocritical statement, really. You're saying that Trump being abrasive doesn't make him a worse President; why not say the same for Hillary lying under oath? Doesn't make her any worse of a President.

Both are terrible, terrible options for POTUS, but one is clearly, undeniably a better option than the other. One is a backwards, racist, sexist, obnoxious, arrogant, ignorant, idiotic, failed businessman and rapist. The other is a potentially corrupt politician. But at least she's a politician, with political knowledge and experience. Not to mention, they never found anything in the emails that would actually make me question someone's competence as President.

Plus I at least feel like she has a brain in her head. I could ask her a question, and get a sensible, factual response. I could ask her to do a simple job, and trust her to get it done without my oversight. I don't think that of Trump. I could ask Trump any simple question, and be unlikely to get any sensible response. If I entrusted him to a simple task, he'd probably find some way to royally fuck it up. Just like he did his business.

Abrasive vs Perjury. This guy is mean, vs this woman lied under oath about hosting classified documents on a personal server.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 09 Nov 2016, 06:29

Might wanna bump it up to trump one since he's pushing ahead.
2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 09 Nov 2016, 15:06

TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

Abrasive vs Perjury. This guy is mean, vs this woman lied under oath about hosting classified documents on a personal server.

I'd rather perjury. Lying isn't always bad, because there'll always be a section of the public that just doesn't understand what needs to be done. To be clear, I don't mean "mean". That I could live with, even support to an extent, but abrasiveness is good for nothing. It will ruin the US' relationship with so many countries.

But anyways, America's already fucked it now. Your President is a meme. Congrats.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 09 Nov 2016, 20:21

Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

I'd rather perjury. Lying isn't always bad, because there'll always be a section of the public that just doesn't understand what needs to be done. To be clear, I don't mean "mean". That I could live with, even support to an extent, but abrasiveness is good for nothing. It will ruin the US' relationship with so many countries.

But anyways, America's already fucked it now. Your President is a meme. Congrats.

She lied under oath. That's a federal felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison. She was also guilty of her mishandling of classified documents, but the FBI merely decided they didn't want to push charges.
But that's not as bad as a guy who's abrasive. Yknow, a proven criminal versus someone who says mean things.

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 09 Nov 2016, 23:07

TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:Ahh yes because being an unconfirmed and unconvicted "rapist" means that he is more likely to start a Nuclear War.

She lied under oath. That's a federal felony punishable with up to 5 years in prison. She was also guilty of her mishandling of classified documents, but the FBI merely decided they didn't want to push charges.
But that's not as bad as a guy who's abrasive. Yknow, a proven criminal versus someone who says mean things.

Yes because it has little bearing on her ability to be a good President. In some ways, it would even be a good thing. An abrasive President is someone that every other world leader is going to not like, and when being President is all about diplomacy and good relations, that's very, very fucking important.

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 10 Nov 2016, 09:41

Flobalob wrote:Yes because it has little bearing on her ability to be a good President. In some ways, it would even be a good thing. An abrasive President is someone that every other world leader is going to not like, and when being President is all about diplomacy and good relations, that's very, very fucking important.

Being able to handle Top Secret information is also important. Again, she compromised National Security for comfort. She didn't want to have to carry two phones.
I'd rather other countries dislike my president than give them access to classified information.

Return to “Serious Discussion”