Hillary 1; Trump 0

Talk about serious issues here!
Flobalob
FWG Mod

Re: Hillary 1; Trump 0

Postby Flobalob » 10 Nov 2016, 19:03

TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:Yes because it has little bearing on her ability to be a good President. In some ways, it would even be a good thing. An abrasive President is someone that every other world leader is going to not like, and when being President is all about diplomacy and good relations, that's very, very fucking important.

Being able to handle Top Secret information is also important. Again, she compromised National Security for comfort. She didn't want to have to carry two phones.
I'd rather other countries dislike my president than give them access to classified information.

You're forgetting she's not actually President. If she was, I doubt she would do this - whether for fear of being caught, or compromised.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 10 Nov 2016, 22:19

Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:Yes because it has little bearing on her ability to be a good President. In some ways, it would even be a good thing. An abrasive President is someone that every other world leader is going to not like, and when being President is all about diplomacy and good relations, that's very, very fucking important.

Being able to handle Top Secret information is also important. Again, she compromised National Security for comfort. She didn't want to have to carry two phones.
I'd rather other countries dislike my president than give them access to classified information.

You're forgetting she's not actually President. If she was, I doubt she would do this - whether for fear of being caught, or compromised.

The fact that it happened shows her lack of concern for national security. Why am I to believe that she wouldn't do it again?

Flobalob
FWG Mod

Postby Flobalob » 10 Nov 2016, 23:13

TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

The fact that it happened shows her lack of concern for national security. Why am I to believe that she wouldn't do it again?

Because nothing in her emails was compromising to national security. She hasn't done it once; there is no again.
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Postby TheKingsHills » 11 Nov 2016, 03:28

Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:
Flobalob wrote:
TheKingsHills wrote:

Because nothing in her emails was compromising to national security. She hasn't done it once; there is no again.

There were classified emails on her server. Ranging from different levels of security. Secret and Top Secret classification levels being the more memorable ones. If that isn't a national security issue, then we should just release all classified information to everyone.

Rainshard
FWG God

Postby Rainshard » 11 Nov 2016, 18:26

I would formally like to conclude this argument with this one piece of irrefutable proof.

2015 dad
2016 most likely to be a meme.

Return to “Serious Discussion”