Melania Trump reminds President Trump to raise hand for the national anthem

Talk about serious issues here!
Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Melania Trump reminds President Trump to raise hand for the national anthem

Postby Dr Frook » 17 Apr 2017, 21:06

this was amusing

trump has this strange expression on his face and forgets to place hand on heart. SHAME ON HIM

The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: Melania Trump reminds President Trump to raise hand for the national anthem

Postby Tycoon » 17 Apr 2017, 22:24

my first thought was wondering if he was imagining the anthem being dedicated to him as 'emperor' or something. worrying.
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 18 Apr 2017, 07:25

Well I'd say thats Melania being a good wife. Good for her!
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 20 Apr 2017, 20:53

DriveThru Whale wrote:Well I'd say thats Melania being a good wife. Good for her!

she's the only one with the brains in the family...

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 21 Apr 2017, 08:14

Dr Frook wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:Well I'd say thats Melania being a good wife. Good for her!

Donald has IQ of over 130 (higher than mine)
everyone has a brain
Even Barron Trump
Barron has autism
I also have autism
Frook discriminates against autistic people
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Apr 2017, 19:48

this isn't really conclusive, a lot like that thing where people were saying he was a bad husband for not walking melania into that hotel that one time or something (which was actually not true at all) or the thing with her "smile dissolving" where a bunch of people implied he was being abusive. it's a waste of time for us to take snippets of live media, put all our focus on a relationship, and then condemn the people we're focusing on for minor, irrelevant things like this. it was a slight movement, a facial expression, and everybody goes wild. honestly, guys, so many people complained about a reality tv star becoming the president but at the same time i see SO many people treating the presidency like reality tv.

another note: as an american, i have forgotten to put my hand over my heart during the anthem many times myself, being lost in thought about one thing or another or maybe just tired as hell and not really capable of putting the energy in. putting your hand over your heart is a formality at best and most americans are aware of that, as far as i know. and regardless, just because mistakes are broadcast to the world doesn't make them any less human. there's a lot of bad things being done by bad people right now, and hell, you could even include trump in that if you want and i wouldn't bat an eye because he's quite the shady fella, but this is so immensely irrelevant i really don't see the point.
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 26 Apr 2017, 20:46

DriveThru Whale wrote:
Dr Frook wrote:

Donald has IQ of over 130 (higher than mine)
everyone has a brain
Even Barron Trump
Barron has autism
I also have autism
Frook discriminates against autistic people
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

o oh

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 26 Apr 2017, 20:47

Foopzheart wrote:this isn't really conclusive, a lot like that thing where people were saying he was a bad husband for not walking melania into that hotel that one time or something (which was actually not true at all) or the thing with her "smile dissolving" where a bunch of people implied he was being abusive. it's a waste of time for us to take snippets of live media, put all our focus on a relationship, and then condemn the people we're focusing on for minor, irrelevant things like this. it was a slight movement, a facial expression, and everybody goes wild. honestly, guys, so many people complained about a reality tv star becoming the president but at the same time i see SO many people treating the presidency like reality tv.

another note: as an american, i have forgotten to put my hand over my heart during the anthem many times myself, being lost in thought about one thing or another or maybe just tired as hell and not really capable of putting the energy in. putting your hand over your heart is a formality at best and most americans are aware of that, as far as i know. and regardless, just because mistakes are broadcast to the world doesn't make them any less human. there's a lot of bad things being done by bad people right now, and hell, you could even include trump in that if you want and i wouldn't bat an eye because he's quite the shady fella, but this is so immensely irrelevant i really don't see the point.

the media loves to jump on him for anything, since he has the habit of being an a-hole about everything... if he was a pleasant fellow, honest, dedicated to the country rather than his own family wealth, then such news stories would never be made.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 27 Apr 2017, 00:32

Dr Frook wrote:
Foopzheart wrote:this isn't really conclusive, a lot like that thing where people were saying he was a bad husband for not walking melania into that hotel that one time or something (which was actually not true at all) or the thing with her "smile dissolving" where a bunch of people implied he was being abusive. it's a waste of time for us to take snippets of live media, put all our focus on a relationship, and then condemn the people we're focusing on for minor, irrelevant things like this. it was a slight movement, a facial expression, and everybody goes wild. honestly, guys, so many people complained about a reality tv star becoming the president but at the same time i see SO many people treating the presidency like reality tv.

the media loves to jump on him for anything, since he has the habit of being an a-hole about everything... if he was a pleasant fellow, honest, dedicated to the country rather than his own family wealth, then such news stories would never be made.

quite a few of our presidents have been real a-holes, though, if you really put it into perspective. we're used to a very surface-nice president, so i guess i get the shock here, but being a "pleasant fellow" according to the US mass media has nothing to do with what he's actually doing as our president. in fact, the fact that i see more about whether or not he's a "pleasant fellow" than i see about what he's actually up to is kind of alarming, imo. i don't know, man, it just feels like analyzing his hand movements isn't as important in the grand scheme of things as, idk, who he's trying to bomb right now
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 27 Apr 2017, 21:45

it comes down to him wanting to go into situations guns shooting, with the attitude of "screw the constitution" and then he frooks it up, giving any fed judge the opportunity to cancel any stupid thing he wants done. From my very distant perspective, other than getting the extremist judge in the supreme court, he hasn't done much except spend multiple times more money than any other president to go to his very own holiday retreat every weekend.

He keeps frooking things up, he doesn't know how to work with people in politics, he has a lot to learn, maybe he will do well in time, but for now he is such a freaking mess, media will jump on any idiotic and non idiotic thing he does.

Return to “Serious Discussion”