post queue????

Put your suggestions on how to improve the community here
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

post queue????

Postby Boxorino » 29 Jun 2017, 15:56

make a way to queue posts so that you make a post and set a date and time for it to post and it does it for u. that way certain topics can stay active even if the user is not bc they were smart and made all the posts ahead of time

or is this already a thing and no one knew??????
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: post queue????

Postby Dr Frook » 29 Jun 2017, 21:08

hmmm will look into it
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 29 Jun 2017, 21:59

I personally don't think this is a good idea. It could create a time bomb effect for trolls seeking to post gore and degeneracy now, and expect butthurt results some time later. Not to mention it would make finding the trolls themselves harder to find and subsequently baleet once the damage is done.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 30 Jun 2017, 06:27

DriveThru Whale wrote:I personally don't think this is a good idea. It could create a time bomb effect for trolls seeking to post gore and degeneracy now, and expect butthurt results some time later. Not to mention it would make finding the trolls themselves harder to find and subsequently baleet once the damage is done.

why must we believe people are inherently bad and everything will inevitably go wrong. im sure theres a way for mods to screen accounts that register to the forums. im sure theres a way for this feature to be restricted to certain users.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 13 Jul 2017, 13:08

Boxorino wrote:
DriveThru Whale wrote:I personally don't think this is a good idea. It could create a time bomb effect for trolls seeking to post gore and degeneracy now, and expect butthurt results some time later. Not to mention it would make finding the trolls themselves harder to find and subsequently baleet once the damage is done.

why must we believe people are inherently bad and everything will inevitably go wrong. im sure theres a way for mods to screen accounts that register to the forums. im sure theres a way for this feature to be restricted to certain users.

i agree. im sure it would make personal topics much easier for the user to keep updated. we all get busy sometimes.

im all for the post queue thing.

Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE

Postby Foopzheart » 18 Jul 2017, 23:08

definitely in support of this
vaguely present
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

Return to “Suggestions”