The moment we have been waiting for

Talk about serious issues here!
DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

The moment we have been waiting for

Postby DriveThru Whale » 23 Jun 2017, 23:16

The day has finally come when the Senate Judiciary committee is investigating into whether or not the Obama administration was deliberately interfering with the campaign of then-candidate Donald Trump in order to elect Hillary Clinton. Reports are saying that former AG Loretta Lynch
h has refused to comment on the matter, and has done so at least 70 times. To me, this is a welcome reprieve from the machine gun fire of slanderous snipe hunts meant to demoralize and destroy the now president. Loretta Lynch has supposedly meddled in the election by putting the kibosh on any and all investigation into the opposing candidate Hillary Clinton. If this is proven to be true, this means that the Democratic party was doing sabotage, and for that, people can and must go to jail for it.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Re: The moment we have been waiting for

Postby GarthVader449 » 01 Jul 2017, 23:48

Tough talk when the President is (maybe, maybe not) being investigated for obstruction of justice.

You know how the saying goes, don't dish it, if you cannea take it!
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

DriveThru Whale
FWG Earl

Postby DriveThru Whale » 02 Jul 2017, 00:24

GarthVader449 wrote:Tough talk when the President is (maybe, maybe not) being investigated for obstruction of justice.

You know how the saying goes, don't dish it, if you cannea take it!

Oh come off it, man. Robert Mueller has been known to be good friends with Comey, therefore he could have a conflict of interest, which alone would require him to recuse and disqualify himself from this "investigation", yet he continues to stay on the snipe hunt. Furthermore, Mueller and the people he delegated the investigation to have all donated to PACs supporting Hillary and Bernie Sanders, or are career Democrats by trade. I know McCarthyism when I see it, and this couldn't do a better job of fitting the bill.
Image LOUDEST 2015, 2017

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 02 Jul 2017, 21:08

They're not Democrats, nor are they republicans. They were appointed for that exact reason, they don't have any political ties to either the party. I honestly believe he has done nothing wrong, but, firing someone because they refused to drop a serious investigation is not smart to say the least. He may be the President, but he needs to remember there are plenty of people in a similar sort of power. He is not the be all and end all...

I've never liked, nor will I ever like Trump; I strongly believe he deserves what's coming for him. If (when) he decides to come and visit Scotland again, I will be sure to let that orange bawbag know where he can take his disgustingly divisive politics. The only orange Scotland needs is Irn Bru!

It really pains me to see him say he is "fighting the global elite" and people actually believe him... He is the global elite! His policies make sure that he serves the global elite!
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 02 Jul 2017, 22:39

GarthVader449 wrote:It really pains me to see him say he is "fighting the global elite" and people actually believe him... He is the global elite! His policies make sure that he serves the global elite!

Someone with brain cells.
I've lost my pieces.

Return to “Serious Discussion”