Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

TheKingsHills
FWG King

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby TheKingsHills » 15 Aug 2017, 17:48

Little angie is growing up so fast.
She also forgot to give Kingsley a wedding invite :x

Have a fantastic wedding angel! I hope it's an absolutely magical day for you.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 15 Aug 2017, 20:37

TheKingsHills wrote:Little angie is growing up so fast.
She also forgot to give Kingsley a wedding invite :x

Have a fantastic wedding angel! I hope it's an absolutely magical day for you.

Making sure we got invites to everyone was the hardest part of planning! We forgot a lot of people and had to rush to get more out to them. It's been crazy and I'll be glad when it's done haha.
Thanks Kings (:
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 19 Aug 2017, 14:09

We did it! We're married! It's kinda weird waking up in the same bed with him haha
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Askmeastupidquestion
FWG Commoner

Postby Askmeastupidquestion » 19 Aug 2017, 15:02

Congratulations on your marriage. You two have a lovely honeymoon now.

Asky :?:

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 17 Sep 2017, 18:28

Ok, first of all, marriage is harder than I was expecting it to be!
I mean, yeah, a lot of people told me it wasn't going to be easy, and I didn't expect it to be easy, in fact, I knew that it was going to be hard and all that, but I had NO idea just how much harder it was going to be than I had thought.
The difficulties have nothing to do with our relationship, so don't think we're having marital problems already (like one of his friends who proposed to a girl after dating for 2 months and then they got married 4 months later...aaaanyway). The problems are all financial... Health insurance, car insurance, phone bills, etc etc. We've been living in his sisters basement since we got married rent free, which is good because our freezer doesn't work and the fridge isn't cold enough to keep milk good for longer than a week.. the bathroom outlets don't work, there are icky spiders all over the apartment (found a brown recluse in our bathroom a week after we moved in and then it disappeared and we haven't seen it since), and a few other annoying things that we've been putting up with.
We're moving tomorrow and will have to start paying rent, but it's only $650 a month which I mean, hopefully we can afford that... Also, we just had to have my car fixed because while we were on our honeymoon it decided that it couldn't handle road trips and ended up having to have an expensive part replaced it in because it wouldn't run properly and kept trying to die on me in the middle of intersections...
SO! Now that I've updated you all at least a bit...
Mike and I were talking last night about possibly making a YouTube or Twitch channel and making videos together. It's been mentioned a couple times and is honestly just a "nice suggestion" I guess, but we'll see if it happens. I mean, definitely not any time in the near future as we have absolute crap internet right now and we're not sure if that will be any better in the apartment we're moving to or if we can afford to get better internet. He's going crazy not being able to raid on Destiny2 without our internet dropping him from his game and causing him to lag out, so I'm pretty sure we'll HAVE to get better internet weither we can afford it or not...
Well... I hope whoever reads this is doing well. That's all from me for now.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy

Postby Boxorino » 18 Sep 2017, 02:17

Angel wrote:Ok, first of all, marriage is harder than I was expecting it to be!
I mean, yeah, a lot of people told me it wasn't going to be easy, and I didn't expect it to be easy, in fact, I knew that it was going to be hard and all that, but I had NO idea just how much harder it was going to be than I had thought.
The difficulties have nothing to do with our relationship, so don't think we're having marital problems already (like one of his friends who proposed to a girl after dating for 2 months and then they got married 4 months later...aaaanyway). The problems are all financial... Health insurance, car insurance, phone bills, etc etc. We've been living in his sisters basement since we got married rent free, which is good because our freezer doesn't work and the fridge isn't cold enough to keep milk good for longer than a week.. the bathroom outlets don't work, there are icky spiders all over the apartment (found a brown recluse in our bathroom a week after we moved in and then it disappeared and we haven't seen it since), and a few other annoying things that we've been putting up with.
We're moving tomorrow and will have to start paying rent, but it's only $650 a month which I mean, hopefully we can afford that... Also, we just had to have my car fixed because while we were on our honeymoon it decided that it couldn't handle road trips and ended up having to have an expensive part replaced it in because it wouldn't run properly and kept trying to die on me in the middle of intersections...
SO! Now that I've updated you all at least a bit...
Mike and I were talking last night about possibly making a YouTube or Twitch channel and making videos together. It's been mentioned a couple times and is honestly just a "nice suggestion" I guess, but we'll see if it happens. I mean, definitely not any time in the near future as we have absolute crap internet right now and we're not sure if that will be any better in the apartment we're moving to or if we can afford to get better internet. He's going crazy not being able to raid on Destiny2 without our internet dropping him from his game and causing him to lag out, so I'm pretty sure we'll HAVE to get better internet weither we can afford it or not...
Well... I hope whoever reads this is doing well. That's all from me for now.

good luck with the move, angie! i'm sure after a year all the financial problems you're worried about will be taken care of, or at least easier for you to handle. also a youtube or twitch channel sounds like it'd be a good way for you guys to spend time together, just be sure to take care of the things you have to first before getting started.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 30 Sep 2017, 18:29

I got married!!! Here are the long awaited pictures from over a month ago!

"Halo, and goodbye!"

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Postby Dr Frook » 01 Oct 2017, 05:16

Omg, congratulations. Fantastic photos!!!
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 01 Oct 2017, 17:32

Thank you! I'm hoping to be on a little more now, but we'll see. Life has really gotten crazy since I got married.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 09 Oct 2017, 04:43

Dang I missed a lot. Congrats Angel!!

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

Return to “General Chat”