Hello all.

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Hello all.

Postby Demitri » 02 Feb 2018, 03:37

Whew, where has time gone am I right? I feel like I’m reciting a graduation speech. Well, anyway, hello! I am Demitri, but you can call me Riku. I’m a resident here at fwg and I have some things to say~. Man, what a long run fwg has been and possibly will continue to go. Anyway, it still saddens me to see the inactivity of this place as it used to be. Roughly 2012 was when I started late 2011. 7 years! Wow.um, for those who don’t know me I was once a very active and supportive member of this community and I still hold a place in my heart for it. I always looked forward to talking to everyone after school or playing my favorite game, or getting destroyed by Jax, aka prophet in rp.but now I’m in college, have a job, and got to see one of my buds, also jaxon,aka prophet, become a marine and get with his girl. I couldn’t be more proud and I still play with them over Xbox. Anyway, hello. Hope to see you soon. P.s. it’s 2018 and I’m still single. #feelsbadman #single5ever.
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Tycoon
FWG Mod

Re: Hello all.

Postby Tycoon » 02 Feb 2018, 18:32

miss u buddy

(seven years?? holy shit, we've become oldies)
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 03 Feb 2018, 00:31

If you want to be specific about it, early 2012 was 6 years ago.
I'm half way through college already, I've been in too many relationships to count, and I'm still hanging(glad it's not literally) in there. So learning my way around Kali still and hopefully I can make a career out of that if i become good enough. Sorry if this ends up turning your topic into everyone tl;dring what they've been up to.

My favorite thing was seeing people come together to create something meaningful, with that said, that's possibly the best way to start activity among others.
(My wildest idea that I'm sure someone else has had [Brother Excalibur], is to make a game with/for the community. Who knows, maybe in the future that can be a possibility depending on the backgrounds and skills people acquire over the years. :^) )
I've lost my pieces.

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 03 Feb 2018, 05:43

An idea I thought of was perhaps a vrchat fwg world where we can make our own models based on our characters for fwg. Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to actually interact with members rather then text?
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 27 Feb 2018, 21:41

Wow...2012 really does feel like forever ago. I graduated highschool in 2011 and that feels like ages ago! I think I've been here since early 2013 and yeah, this place is so dead now... it's sad...
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Demitri
FWG King

Postby Demitri » 28 Feb 2018, 08:05

So like. I need to drive soon. Being in college and going to work is cool with a ride but I need to drive. And it’s terrifying to me. I feel like I’m going to mess up and wreck or something, and honestly I should of been driving forever ago. And work is ok but getting on my nerves and college is meh. I need a new pace. Also I want to really work out more like, I’m extremely concious about how I look and I was told I gained weight and to me that’s brutal. It’s probs cus of the McDonald’s cus that’s what you eat on break lol.also sadly one of my cats died from a sickness where she had a stroke, poor thing was only a year old. Now my poor doggo has a buddy out in the yard. I’m also really self concious about my relationship status. Not being in s relationship for nearly ever, if I could count the two I had as legit. I probably shouldn’t even be thinking about a relationship now though. Well, that was my update and see y’all sometime,
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “General Chat”