Angel's Thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which YouTube Gamer Do You Prefer?

JackSepticEye
24%
Markiplier
38%
Pewdiepie
38%

Total votes: 29

Angel
Human Overlord

Re: Angel's Thread

Postby Angel » 01 May 2018, 23:19

Thanks Mew! It was a good day.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 07 May 2018, 19:49

So my husband accidentally lost my only car key while we were on a walk last night and it's gone... after over 2 hours of searching it is nowhere to be found. So now I have to have my insurance company tow my car to the dealership to get my key replaced... I mean, good news is it got me out of work... I guess....
What's really annoying is I had wanted to get my key replicated on Saturday but ended up feeling too sick to even leave the apartment... of course we would end up losing it the next day!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 21 Jun 2018, 16:23

This weeks got me like...
https://youtu.be/8dp8Bv--nrA
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Jul 2018, 20:46

Just sitting here at work wondering when the day will be over... and wondering how my fwig fam is doing. Is this place just dead now? Who still gets on regularly? WHERE IS FROOK!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie

Postby pudingeX » 25 Jul 2018, 16:13

Angel wrote:Just sitting here at work wondering when the day will be over... and wondering how my fwig fam is doing. Is this place just dead now? Who still gets on regularly? WHERE IS FROOK!

Same question, where's frook?
Yos

Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Location: In a room watching anime, studying other stuff, and basically making others laugh.

Postby Lamb » 26 Jul 2018, 03:26

pudingeX wrote:
Angel wrote:Just sitting here at work wondering when the day will be over... and wondering how my fwig fam is doing. Is this place just dead now? Who still gets on regularly? WHERE IS FROOK!

Same question, where's frook?

Last we heard of frook was back in February. He wasn't feeling too well, but I believe he has popped in from time to time in the chat. I'd be working since May, currently taking a class in the summer while trying to pick up some other skills while also putting time into playing video games. Life is busy for all I guess.
I've lost my pieces.

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 07 Aug 2018, 16:08

That's no good that Frook has been ill.
Glad to see there is still some life here though and I totally get you with life being busy. It would be nice to go back to the time when we weren't adults and could just game all day like we did back then.
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Blood Knight
FWG Minor Noble

Postby Blood Knight » 18 Aug 2018, 20:08

Angel wrote:That's no good that Frook has been ill.
Glad to see there is still some life here though and I totally get you with life being busy. It would be nice to go back to the time when we weren't adults and could just game all day like we did back then.

Sounds like a beautiful dream that I wish would happen.
@echo off
color a
:A
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :A

Angel
Human Overlord

Postby Angel » 23 Aug 2018, 03:03

Guys... I've been married for a year! The 18th marked one whole year of being married! That's insane!
And now we are moving into our own place on the 1st and will be out of my aunt and uncles basement which I'm so looking forward to. And I finally got out of the job that made me so angry and caused so many tears in the last 13 months! I'm still with the same company, just in a different department so that's good... and I get almost $3 more an hour and work with people who dont treat me like crap!
"Halo, and goodbye!"

Opheliac
FWG Mod

Postby Opheliac » 24 Aug 2018, 02:44

Congrats Angel- it's great to hear that you're doing well <3
Image The #hipster Award

Return to “General Chat”