fwg improvements :)

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
Netskyvirus2010

fwg improvements :)

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 11 Nov 2010, 01:53

hey peoples it is netskyvirus :mrgreen:
Hello :)
most people been here for years since the 2007s. I think I will organize a meeting for every user and mod to met on one timezone and discuss how to improve fwg and how you can help improve fwg....
by improving fwg into a bigger audience we can attract more developers to program more funner games ;) developers can get more games at your preference ;)

next couple of meetings will on ***(((November 20-21 2010 American Central timezone and close to Japan timezone... research about timezones more )))*** :mrgreen: :geek:

thanks: reply me (PM) about the fwg first all member and mods convention on its forums and chat. I need accurate feedback abour its effectiveness and stuff ;)

thanks again... Hope to see you at the fwg conventions ;)

141 whiteboy
FWG Chat Mod

Re: fwg improvements :)

Postby 141 whiteboy » 11 Nov 2010, 02:05

this is a great idea, ask fwg if he agrees with it, also we should send fwg some ideas on some games. but on the other hand this might be a problem, it depends on wat frank says.

Sometimes a fiery mushroom cloud says it all and in this case, a fireball shaped like a middle finger would be the perfect shape for a bomb.

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 11 Nov 2010, 02:30

Netskyvirus2010 wrote:hey peoples it is netskyvirus :mrgreen:
most people been here for years since the 2007s. I think I will organize a meeting for every user and mod to met on one timezone and discuss how to improve fwg and how you can help improve fwg....
by improving fwg into a bigger audience we can attract more developers to program more funner games ;) developers can get more games at your preference ;)

next couple of meetings will on ***(((November 20-21 2010 American Central timezone and close to Japan timezone... research about timezones more )))*** :mrgreen: :geek:

thanks: reply me (PM) about the fwg first all member and mods convention on its forums and chat. I need accurate feedback abour its effectiveness and stuff ;)

actually,only about 12 ppl have been on here since 2007...and yes,i should know
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 11 Nov 2010, 02:34

Sphinx wrote:
Netskyvirus2010 wrote:hey peoples it is netskyvirus :mrgreen:

actually,only about 12 ppl have been on here since 2007...and yes,i should know

yes sphinx any comments that can improve fwg?
and thee are 12 people that been here since the 2007

The Zodiac Killer
FWG Field Marshal

Postby The Zodiac Killer » 11 Nov 2010, 03:42

well, the only improvements i see necesary are maybe to make everything more slim. like smooth out the edges on the windows, and make everything more 'circular".

thanks for listening to my invoice.- The Zodiac Killer
My name is Alex, and have been a member since '09. Love the site and the forum. Happily Married!

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 14 Nov 2010, 00:27

hey fwg community join us at the first fwg convention

Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby

Postby Lightning Orb » 15 Nov 2010, 13:13

Netskyvirus2010 wrote:hey fwg community join us at the first fwg convention

Haha. Will do.
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 30 Nov 2010, 04:36

fwg convention #2
On december #4 2010 (meanwhile I am hosting other Convension on the weekend to increase Fwg productivity) - mainly on the weekends

new tactic for the fwgchat.

I encourage that you get a time scheldule and everyone come on here @ 1 time to fully stimulate the chat for 2 hours then do something else.
come on here couple days (5 people or more can chat = minimun)

here is something : 5 people or less... (stimulate the chat by "how you doing" and etc then prograss to small role playing then progress to other things like music etc)
- in fwg people come on to relax and get their worries out: (or I am implementing homework club on fwg :P )
See ya on the 2nd Fwg convensions ;)

Netskyvirus2010

Postby Netskyvirus2010 » 30 Nov 2010, 04:41

Netskyvirus2010 wrote:fwg convention #2
On december #4 2010 (meanwhile I am hosting other Convension on the weekend to increase Fwg productivity) - mainly on the weekends

new tactic for the fwgchat.

I encourage that you get a time scheldule and everyone come on here @ 1 time to fully stimulate the chat for 2 hours then do something else.
come on here couple days (5 people or more can chat = minimun)

here is something : 5 people or less... (stimulate the chat by "how you doing" and etc then prograss to small role playing then progress to other things like music etc)
- in fwg people come on to relax and get their worries out: (or I am implementing homework club on fwg :P )
See ya on the 2nd Fwg convensions ;)

Clubs on fwg:
The role players
The extreme chatters
The hardcore gamers
The super homework brainac
The Talentend Artist

But These 5 roles can be achieved if FWG UNITED
UNITED FWG STANDS

Return to “General Chat”