color my dream

Is your brain about to explode? Discuss and give solutions to puzzle games on the FWG site or elsewhere
paladin
FWG King

color my dream

Postby paladin » 13 Nov 2009, 21:46

does anyone have the walkthrough for for colour my dream?????
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Dr Frook
FWG Mod

Re: color my dream

Postby Dr Frook » 19 Nov 2009, 03:37

paladin wrote:does anyone have the walkthrough for for colour my dream?????

—walkthrough:
1. WASD moves you and use mouse to click stuff.
2. In first scene click: ground, tree, hole for tube, wire’s lever, and if you click building in the background-fireworks! jump into the hatch.
3.walk and get the crap scared out of you
3. first scene with building: click antenna/dish and start hopping-if you fall, no big deal, you just start back in the room with the disappearing phone.
4.2nd building scene-under the second part of the falling cracked building there’s some sparkly rocks-click em. the moon says it needs more color, we’ll be back. continue on
5. under the large tube, sparkly wheel-click it.
pull lever the get elevator down. if you continue on there’s a compass puzzle, to get solve the compass puzzle, stand on the elevator and click it to go up.
6. jump in the tube.
7. first make the first 3 arrows from the bottom point UP and the last one at the top point LEFT. Then pull the lever and you’ll have an orb floating by your head.
8. still in the same room: From bottom to top make the arrows point LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, and UP and pull lever-get out of the room
9.go to the next area with house- click the sparkly pipe coming from the house to get eyeball.
now if you want to experience the ‘never ending hall’ enter the house and keep walking. when you get tire of that, go backwards to return to the scene with the house.
10 go back to scene with moon and click it-breaking the moon
11. go back to the house scene- click the compass(sparkly bit hanging off the floating ground) oh look, a note. read it.
12. enter the house and keep walking/jumping
—end—
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 19 Nov 2009, 20:52

thanks fwg....
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

Sphinx
FWG King

Postby Sphinx » 03 Jan 2010, 07:05

if you hold a ice cream with one hand you can feel the coldness coming down like a force!
kind of like the leader in here#3494

Return to “Walkthrus”