I believe that my brother is using my name in chatbox
I believe that my brother is using my name in chatbox
I use a desktop, and I think my brother is using my name in chatbox. I began to find evidence of this when I was banned from room 2 for a long time, in addition to me seeing a fwg-esque screen that my brother would hastily close when I walked in the room. I think he still does it, even though I wiped the cookie for this page that doesn't make me type my password everyone time. He knows my password because I always use it, but he doesn't know my forum password. You can't change your chat password, am I right? So, to make sure it is me you are talking to in chat, I need you to ask me a coded question
You say, "Greetings mmm. How about this weather?" To which I will respond, "hmmm..." Okay? If I don't respond correctly, please don't hold what I say against me, as it is a hormonal 13 year old child speaking, not me. Thanks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests

