the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
- wii dude is the best
- FWG Baron
- Posts: 290
- Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
- Location: The Dark Voids of your mind
the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
did you hear bout it?
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help
- woofwoof
- FWG Mod
- Posts: 1588
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
- Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
Very scary, hope everyone's safe over there..
I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
yeah biggest one they've ever recorded there. Very scary indeedy
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
I have a penpal that lives in Japan...
Dude, if she died I'm gonna be pissed off!
Dude, if she died I'm gonna be pissed off!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
So scary... 0.0
My friend/fictional daughter that lives in japan is safe
My friend/fictional daughter that lives in japan is safe
- Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
- Contact:
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
woofwoof wrote:Very scary, hope everyone's safe over there..
California survived, but I'm afraid it hit Hawaii, luckily did no damage.
vaguely present

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
they're saying their could be more bigger tsunamis to come. Maybe the end of the world is coming early? Some of the video I saw of the tsunami looked like the 2012 movie - only it was real this time...
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
FWG Leader wrote:they're saying their could be more bigger tsunamis to come. Maybe the end of the world is coming early? Some of the video I saw of the tsunami looked like the 2012 movie - only it was real this time...
God, that movie scvared the crap out of me...
And there were a lot of aftershocks too... ._.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
the end is probably coming. Might as well prepare yourself.
*starts building interstellar rocket*
*starts building interstellar rocket*
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: the tsunami and Quake in japan and the west coast
Now that most of the quake is over, I'm freaking out about the nuclear reactors without power. They had to vent radioactive gas so they wouldn't explode, and last I heard, everyone within 6 miles had to be evacuated.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

