Your top WTF moments on FWG

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby purpledeer » 13 Mar 2011, 18:01

Lamb wrote:my wtf moment is when i was banned form room 1 when conny ws givn a waning and i just was banned[i know who,it(me not say she or he) says it didn't]

my wtf moment WTF DID U just say lol
Image

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby woofwoof » 13 Mar 2011, 20:32

purpledeer wrote:
Lamb wrote:my wtf moment is when i was banned form room 1 when conny ws givn a waning and i just was banned[i know who,it(me not say she or he) says it didn't]

my wtf moment WTF DID U just say lol


Same here!! xD
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Foopzheart » 14 Mar 2011, 23:37

purpledeer wrote:
Lamb wrote:my wtf moment is when i was banned form room 1 when conny ws givn a waning and i just was banned[i know who,it(me not say she or he) says it didn't]

my wtf moment WTF DID U just say lol

@lamb You're probably wrong. Don't blame the chatting mod.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Connor » 14 Mar 2011, 23:39

And don't blame me!!!! ._.


Even though you hate me, don't lie! :evil:
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby purpledeer » 16 Mar 2011, 01:21

Conny wrote:And don't blame me!!!! ._.


Even though you hate me, don't lie! :evil:

CONNY FOR PRESIDANT!!!
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby Shadow00 » 17 Mar 2011, 15:13

Top WTF moment was when I logged in the chatbox and I saw this person had written like 5 FULL PAGES of older messages on his own-.-

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: Your top WTF moments on FWG

Postby woofwoof » 17 Mar 2011, 23:03

Shadow00 wrote:Top WTF moment was when I logged in the chatbox and I saw this person had written like 5 FULL PAGES of older messages on his own-.-


Lmao, I see that a lot with noobs.
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests