Whats your favorite weapon

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Choice of weapon

katana blade
3
38%
staff
0
No votes
dagger
1
13%
nun-chucks
0
No votes
glass
1
13%
hands
2
25%
bow
1
13%
 
Total votes: 8

User avatar
Cookiebreed
FWG peasant
Posts: 16
Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....

Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Cookiebreed » 18 Mar 2011, 23:50

My favorite weapon is a dagger, whats yours?
Last edited by Cookiebreed on 19 Mar 2011, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.
Image
C O O K I E

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby purpledeer » 19 Mar 2011, 00:06

*cough bow *cough
Image

User avatar
Cookiebreed
FWG peasant
Posts: 16
Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Cookiebreed » 19 Mar 2011, 01:33

sorry I forgot the bow :/
Image
C O O K I E

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Connor » 19 Mar 2011, 01:35

I pick glass. Wanna know why? :P

Slow, painful death!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
Cookiebreed
FWG peasant
Posts: 16
Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Cookiebreed » 20 Mar 2011, 00:28

Nice conny :D
Image
C O O K I E

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Shadow00 » 20 Mar 2011, 20:17

Cookiebreed wrote:My favorite weapon is a dagger, whats yours?

Told you katana would beat everything^_^

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby pudingeX » 26 Mar 2011, 11:18

katana or a 10 inches dagger....
idk what do you call these pair of blades... they were a gift from myself...
Yos

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby 16hockjo » 26 Mar 2011, 15:00

I Pick A Bullet, In The Stomach, Allowing The Stomach Acids To Bleed Over The Organ. Slow, Painful, And Funny To Watch
Image

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Lamb » 26 Mar 2011, 19:02

BOWIE KNIFE (censored word that means female dog)
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Whats your favorite weapon

Postby Shadow00 » 26 Mar 2011, 20:23

16hockjo wrote:I Pick A Bullet, In The Stomach, Allowing The Stomach Acids To Bleed Over The Organ. Slow, Painful, And Funny To Watch

You have watched "the davinci code" haven't you?


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests