Whats your favorite weapon
- Cookiebreed
- FWG peasant
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
- Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....
Whats your favorite weapon
My favorite weapon is a dagger, whats yours?
Last edited by Cookiebreed on 19 Mar 2011, 01:35, edited 1 time in total.

C O O K I E
-
purpledeer
- FWG God
- Posts: 1018
- Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
- Location: In a deer-like place
- Contact:
- Cookiebreed
- FWG peasant
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
- Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....
Re: Whats your favorite weapon
I pick glass. Wanna know why? 
Slow, painful death!
Slow, painful death!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
- Cookiebreed
- FWG peasant
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 18 Mar 2011, 23:07
- Location: Sitting on a chair 'cause I have no ones lap to sit on....
-
Shadow00
Re: Whats your favorite weapon
Cookiebreed wrote:My favorite weapon is a dagger, whats yours?
Told you katana would beat everything^_^
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: Whats your favorite weapon
katana or a 10 inches dagger....
idk what do you call these pair of blades... they were a gift from myself...
idk what do you call these pair of blades... they were a gift from myself...
Yos
Re: Whats your favorite weapon
I Pick A Bullet, In The Stomach, Allowing The Stomach Acids To Bleed Over The Organ. Slow, Painful, And Funny To Watch

Re: Whats your favorite weapon
BOWIE KNIFE (censored word that means female dog)
I've lost my pieces.
-
Shadow00
Re: Whats your favorite weapon
16hockjo wrote:I Pick A Bullet, In The Stomach, Allowing The Stomach Acids To Bleed Over The Organ. Slow, Painful, And Funny To Watch
You have watched "the davinci code" haven't you?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests



