Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
-
XxFaithxX
- FWG Baron
- Posts: 284
- Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
- Location: London, UK
Postby XxFaithxX » 22 May 2011, 18:08
Shadowstar1922 wrote:you know, if you kill all of us who tried so so so so hard to get new members, and it didn't get 20,00 in July, think of the new-bes that come on here, ad they see a topic, that conny made, that said he killed us all. wouldn't they be scared, and leave? and some might quit at one of the most well-known person, kill inocent lives?
think about this, conneh. i can see in the future. <.< ^.^ >.>
I warned you..... [^-.-^] <~~~~~~ LITTLE KIRBEH RAISING DA ROOF!.
Eh, no comment but point made -_- Everyone I tell about FWG think I'm weird and have no life! 
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D The real xD face  My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/
-
Lightning Orb
- The Superior Orby
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Location: Cloud 69
-
Contact:
Postby Lightning Orb » 22 May 2011, 23:18
XxFaithxX wrote:Shadowstar1922 wrote:you know, if you kill all of us who tried so so so so hard to get new members, and it didn't get 20,00 in July, think of the new-bes that come on here, ad they see a topic, that conny made, that said he killed us all. wouldn't they be scared, and leave? and some might quit at one of the most well-known person, kill inocent lives?
think about this, conneh. i can see in the future. <.< ^.^ >.>
I warned you..... [^-.-^] <~~~~~~ LITTLE KIRBEH RAISING DA ROOF!.
Eh, no comment but point made -_- Everyone I tell about FWG think I'm weird and have no life! 
Pfft hahahaha!!! ..Fail! ..ZING!! ,.anywhooooo..I've only told Caleb, and Alex.. Butttt I told tons and tons of people about Munty's show IN Fwg..heh heh I'm so smart! 
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b] #2016FWGAwards
-
Shadow00
Postby Shadow00 » 23 May 2011, 09:51
uh,i told abut munty's show IN GENERAL.does that count? (PLEASE let munty answer-.-)
-
Lightning Orb
- The Superior Orby
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Location: Cloud 69
-
Contact:
Postby Lightning Orb » 23 May 2011, 12:10
Shadow00 wrote:uh,i told abut munty's show IN GENERAL.does that count? (PLEASE let munty answer-.-)
NO!!! hahaha
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b] #2016FWGAwards
-
Shadow00
Postby Shadow00 » 23 May 2011, 14:15
-
purpledeer
- FWG God
- Posts: 1018
- Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
- Location: In a deer-like place
-
Contact:
Postby purpledeer » 23 May 2011, 22:50
im gonna take over connys job GO GO GO GETT MORE PEOPLE OR ELSE I WILL UNLEASH "The One" ON YOU PEOPLE -.- TEH MORE PEOPLE THE CLOSER WE GET TO DEFEATING OUR RIVALS AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Lightning Orb
- The Superior Orby
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Location: Cloud 69
-
Contact:
Postby Lightning Orb » 24 May 2011, 12:04
Conny wrote:That's my job... D: Oh well, if I still get paid I'm happy. 
you dont get paid
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b] #2016FWGAwards
-
Shadow00
Postby Shadow00 » 24 May 2011, 17:33
hey,I KNOW! how about you work and i get the money?
-
Lightning Orb
- The Superior Orby
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
- Location: Cloud 69
-
Contact:
Postby Lightning Orb » 25 May 2011, 12:03
Shadow00 wrote:hey,I KNOW! how about you work and i get the money?
opposite deary
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b] #2016FWGAwards
-
Foopzheart
- SKREEEEEEEE
- Posts: 3696
- Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Location: SKREEEEE
-
Contact:
Postby Foopzheart » 26 May 2011, 01:02
If I tell friends abotu FWG they're like "lolololol dats so stoopeed (yes, that's how people text in my region) u so stoopeed joey lolol i use COD but not the fesh lololol"
vaguely present  SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE
Return to “General Chat”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
|
|