OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby XxFaithxX » 22 May 2011, 19:44

OMD I've never felt so scared in my life! :shock:
Three incidents:
1) Waiting in line to go on the most awesomest ride ever (Malestrom) and was talking to Alice. A couple of boys our age standing behind us kept tapping my shoulder. I just ignore them. They tapped again and again, I swear someone pinched my butt -_- . Me and Alice were getting really pissed. One of the guys then said, excuse me, I said What? he sayid, my friend here fancies you, they all start laughing and I just give them one dirty look they'd never forget.

2) Having fun playing bumper cars and those boys are waiting in the queue and keep on sticking their hands out for high fives everytime I go past.

3) On the bumper cars again they follow me everywhere and keep on bumping into me, I'm swearing my bloody head off and they are just laughing!

I was soooooo peeed off at all of them, THEY WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE! Everywhere I go they are there and waving. I've never been so scared in my freaking short life >.<

P.S: Every long queue me and Alice were in there was a couple who would not keep their hands off each other, it was horrible, EVERY DAMN QUEUE WE WERE IN!


So anyways, you ever been stalked in REAL LIFE?
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/

Sphinx
FWG King
Posts: 690
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:32
Location: Somewhere

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby Sphinx » 23 May 2011, 06:36

been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?
kind of like the leader in here#3494

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby purpledeer » 23 May 2011, 07:21

Sphinx wrote:been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?

by the sounds of it its the alice on here
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby Shadow00 » 23 May 2011, 10:39

eh,you should be glad you have your very own fan club :D
and yes,I've been stalked before -_-

User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby XxFaithxX » 23 May 2011, 16:51

Sphinx wrote:been stalked?no

stalking?well,uh,nvm

but u know alice?THA alice tht comes on here?or just sumone with the same name?


OF COURSE IT'S THIS ALICE, THE ALICE THAT COMES ON HERE!
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/

User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby XxFaithxX » 23 May 2011, 16:52

Shadow00 wrote:eh,you should be glad you have your very own fan club :D
and yes,I've been stalked before -_-


No way, it was really weird and creepy :?
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Sylvia
FWG Mod
Posts: 1177
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 18:36
Location: Wonderland

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby Sylvia » 23 May 2011, 17:39

I have one thing to say.


OMG DRAYTON MANOR! I LOVE IT!

We went and spend two hours in Thomas the Tank Engine Land.

;)
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

User avatar
XxFaithxX
FWG Baron
Posts: 284
Joined: 13 May 2011, 19:34
Location: London, UK

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby XxFaithxX » 23 May 2011, 18:40

Lucky Ducky wrote:I have one thing to say.


OMG DRAYTON MANOR! I LOVE IT!

We went and spend two hours in Thomas the Tank Engine Land.

;)


LOL

Me and Alice had a convo about that when we were waiting at Malestrom

Alice: OMG OMG, LET'S GO ON THE BIG RIDE THERE *she points*
Me: -_-...dude, that's Thomas the Tank Engine Land.... >.>
Alice:....Oh...... ^.^
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D

The real xD face
Image

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/

purpledeer
FWG God
Posts: 1018
Joined: 15 Jan 2010, 16:25
Location: In a deer-like place
Contact:

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby purpledeer » 23 May 2011, 22:46

lol wellll i wish i could go to a theme park cause i never went on a rolley coster before... but i road a pig before
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: OMG I was being stalked in a theme park - Drayton Manor :L

Postby Shadow00 » 24 May 2011, 13:03

purpledeer wrote:but i road a pig before

eh,what's that s'possed to mean


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests