Zombie apocalypse

Talk about guy stuff...
BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Re: Zombie apocalypse

Postby BIG EYES » 23 Mar 2011, 22:23

16hockjo wrote:1.If it’s a zombie infestation, the cops, firemen, and ambulance men will all be rather busy, or dead. When the first zombies are seen, the police will take them to hospitals. Do not lock yourself in your apartment and wait for the police to save you. Do not cooperate with the authorities. They know nothing about zombies, as they believe that zombies are a myth.

2. You do not want to face zombies and be unarmed, even if they are not so smart or quick or powerful, they will be too dangerous to fight bare handed. Firearms are good, but you should also have some side weapons you can use if you run out of bullets, or if they get too close. Anything’s good: knives, swords, axes or even poleaxes if you know how to use one properly. Blunt weapons are also good, but you must wear protection goggles and a mask, or something to protect your face from the splash.

3. You must try to protect your body as much as you can, especially the neck, arms and legs. These are the most exposed parts to bite. You can find lots of body armor from army surplus shops, or even martial arts and hunting shops. Jeans also offer good protection from bites.

4. If the zombie infestation caught you in a big town, you must leave immediately. It’s one thing to face 10 zombies, but another thing to face 10000 zombies. Best thing is to go to the country. Farms are quite easy to defend, and the open spaces won’t let you get caught by surprise.

5. Gather as many supplies as you can. Everything from bottled water to gas – you will need it. And it won’t be hard to do it…if everyone’s dead it won’t be stealing! Best thing is to get a truck and start looting the largest stores in the area. Don’t go into big towns, and don’t start looting until you are 100% sure there won’t be a zombie attack, let alone a big one! You don’t want the authorities to stop the attack, nor do you want to end up in jail for looting

6. Some barbed wire and a whole bunch of gas filled bottles can do wonders when defending your resort from a zombie attack. Also, alarms are a very good idea. You can make them yourself (some cans and pots on a wire) or get a real one, motion sensors and everything (see number 5 for looting tips – Gas and Generator required).

7. After you have enough supplies, and your home and the surroundings are safe, you should start searching for survivors. Even if you are the only one of your group still alive, you’ll end up going mad if you remain alone. Start with the small towns around you. It will be quite easy if you have a zombie proof car. Just go to the town limits and honk. If zombies are there, they will head in your direction and you can just leave; alternatively you will recognize the survivors and can form a group. Safety in numbers!

uhhhhh u can just practice by playing LAST STAND 2 o-o
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 23 Mar 2011, 23:22

Playing zombie survival games to practice a zombie apocalypse is a terrible idea

Theo96
Noobie Doobie

Postby Theo96 » 24 Mar 2011, 12:14

In Zombie apocalypse we got to follow some rules.

1.Never trust nobody for any reason
2.Never take breakes to go to toilet.You should have a bottle with you.
3.Always carry a gun with you (can also be a meely weapon)
4.Never talk to a zombie.
5.Never go and hit a zombie with your own hands, feet, head, chest.
6.Never leave a zombie alive.You have to know that if you leave it now it will definetely pop-out another time.
7.If you are out of ammo ignore rule number 6 and run for your life.In case of <<Oh my god I have found some ammo in the floor and the zombie is still far away from me,and I am a fast reloader>> do NOT ignore rule number 6 witch is ignored.In case of <<Oh my God I have found some ammo in the floor but the zombie is very near me plus I am the worst reloader in the whole world>> ignore the ignored rule 6 and do what rule number 7 tells you to do.
8.Do not eat food that you have found on the floor.It may be corrupted by the zombie master or something...
9.You should not talk about zombies
10.YOU SHOULD DO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN RULE NUMBER 9
11.Do not take a nap on the road,on your house,on your bed(which is not in your house because it had been eaten)
12.Just do not ignore rules 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12.Now I am not sure about 6 and seven but you should think about these 2 rules before you act.

These are the main rules for the zombie apocalypse. We should hope that everyone will observe them.
...And Justice For All

BIG EYES
FWG Earl

Postby BIG EYES » 24 Mar 2011, 21:35

16hockjo wrote:Playing zombie survival games to practice a zombie apocalypse is a terrible idea

good point hockjo :lol: :lol: :lol:
Excalibur: I AM THE BESTEST
Sylvie: QUACK!
Kit Kat: ill fight you
Rainshard: Im very gay
Excalibur: ex > zia
Lukia: he doesnt do it - lukia 2915
The Divine Potato: Tumeric is the Spice of Life
Icamenal: Im the humblest guy in the world!

mustache
FWG Baron

Postby mustache » 30 May 2011, 19:34

Thats easy dude!! Get out your car, put blades around it while someone fights them of with and AK47 and has a HUGE pack of bullets then once your code hit all the zombies with your car!!
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod

Postby 16hockjo » 31 May 2011, 02:06

mustache wrote:Thats easy dude!! Get out your car, put blades around it while someone fights them of with and AK47 and has a HUGE pack of bullets then once your code hit all the zombies with your car!!

You're not going to be able to weld blades on to an ordinary car. And you're not going to find an AK-47 with enough surplus .556 ammo.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 05 Jun 2011, 22:05

Shadow00 wrote:If one indeed happens, will you do WHATEVER necessary to survive?

Not at first certainly. Maybe later I'll be reduced to the points where I mug others for supplies.
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 06 Jun 2011, 19:24

mmm wrote:
Shadow00 wrote:If one indeed happens, will you do WHATEVER necessary to survive?

Not at first certainly. Maybe later I'll be reduced to the points where I mug others for supplies.

Well,mug the zombie houses :D

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 06 Jun 2011, 19:31

Shadow00 wrote:
mmm wrote:

Well,mug the zombie houses :D

Gimme that person leg!
Image For trying.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Jun 2011, 09:11

it's...raw-_-

Return to “Guy Chat”