Lamb makes a decision

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Lamb makes a decision

Postby Lamb » 02 Jul 2011, 16:05

Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(
I've lost my pieces.

Image

Sphinx
FWG King
Posts: 690
Joined: 02 Sep 2009, 09:32
Location: Somewhere

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby Sphinx » 03 Jul 2011, 12:48

i bet its gonna be tht ur leaving


*rejoice*


lol jk
kind of like the leader in here#3494

User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby azazel_raven_ » 03 Jul 2011, 22:13

Tsk tsk tsk..
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby Connor » 03 Jul 2011, 22:14

Dude, it just became the beginning of a new month!


YOU SUCK!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby pudingeX » 04 Jul 2011, 11:56

Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?
Yos

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby mmm » 04 Jul 2011, 19:55

pudingeX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?

Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Jul 2011, 03:38

I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby pudingeX » 06 Jul 2011, 10:24

mmm wrote:
pudingeX wrote:
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment. :(

let's do this together, shall we?

Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.

Iv'e been planning this for ages... -.-
Yos

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: Lamb makes a decision

Postby Lamb » 06 Jul 2011, 18:37

FWG Leader wrote:I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.

who made this post is gonna be gta-ed by toni(a.k.a[also known as]me)with my friend chainsaw. :D
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests