Lamb makes a decision
Re: Lamb makes a decision
i bet its gonna be tht ur leaving
*rejoice*
lol jk
*rejoice*
lol jk
kind of like the leader in here#3494
- azazel_raven_
- FWG Prince
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
- Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
- Contact:
Re: Lamb makes a decision
Tsk tsk tsk..
I love you guys. All of you <3
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Re: Lamb makes a decision
Dude, it just became the beginning of a new month!
YOU SUCK!
YOU SUCK!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: Lamb makes a decision
Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment.
let's do this together, shall we?
Yos
Re: Lamb makes a decision
pudingeX wrote:Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment.
let's do this together, shall we?
Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.
Re: Lamb makes a decision
I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


- pudingeX
- The Supreme Noobie Doobie
- Posts: 1770
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
- Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA
Re: Lamb makes a decision
mmm wrote:pudingeX wrote:Lamb wrote:Ok at the end of this month I will make an announment.
let's do this together, shall we?
Say what?! First Lamb, then my mom? This had better be for something else.
Iv'e been planning this for ages... -.-
Yos
Re: Lamb makes a decision
FWG Leader wrote:I have an announcement. Anyone making an announcement at the end of the month will be eaten by Mr Bean Sprout, FWGs newest freak.
who made this post is gonna be gta-ed by toni(a.k.a[also known as]me)with my friend chainsaw.
I've lost my pieces.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests


