M.I.A thread

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

M.I.A thread

Postby Foopzheart » 03 Jul 2011, 17:44

Haven't seen somebody in a while? Put their name here and a possible explanation!

This will save forum space, what with not having a whole thread for it.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: M.I.A thread

Postby Dr Frook » 04 Jul 2011, 01:33

hmmm, let me think.

Gheener again. I suspect he is preparing for the final space shuttle launch (his saliva is being used as rocket fuel). It keeps him busy having to produce several million gallons of the stuff.

Image
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: M.I.A thread

Postby Shadow00 » 04 Jul 2011, 10:44

I haven't seen Killa klown. I guess I never will though >.>

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: M.I.A thread

Postby Dr Frook » 05 Jul 2011, 01:29

Shadow00 wrote:I haven't seen Killa klown. I guess I never will though >.>


I saw him for a short time last week.
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests