HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONCON!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONCON!!!!!!!!

Postby Connor » 09 Jul 2011, 16:17

Happy b-day Noonie!


Sorry I couldn't say it earlier, me was at a party shufflin'. O.o
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONCON!!!!!!!!

Postby Aros » 09 Jul 2011, 18:16

What happened to no birdday topics,Conny? T.T
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONCON!!!!!!!!

Postby Dr Frook » 10 Jul 2011, 01:10

O M G

I missed noonies birthday!

I got you this

Image

I hope you like it
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONCON!!!!!!!!

Postby pudingeX » 10 Jul 2011, 03:43

Aros wrote:What happened to no birdday topics,Conny? T.T

lol lol lol XD
Yos


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests