I'm back!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Shadow00

I'm back!

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Jul 2011, 11:18

Yep,vacation time is over,and now I'm gonna sell my soul to FWG again :)

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Jul 2011, 16:41

*takes soul and puts it in a jar* It will get to Orange by tonight.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: I'm back!

Postby Shadow00 » 19 Jul 2011, 17:58

Coughcough$$$$$coughcough

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I'm back!

Postby Foopzheart » 19 Jul 2011, 18:17

:3

I just need to find orange.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: I'm back!

Postby Aros » 19 Jul 2011, 18:23

YAY!SHAD IS BACK!
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests