Be gine tilll wednesday.
Shadows in charge of the angelz.
Vacation.
- azazel_raven_
- FWG Prince
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
- Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
- Contact:
Vacation.
I love you guys. All of you <3
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
- azazel_raven_
- FWG Prince
- Posts: 410
- Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
- Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
- Contact:
Re: Vacation.
Yup and howd we do?
I love you guys. All of you <3
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.
-
Shadow00
Re: Vacation.
Awesome. I've got my eye on 2 rising stars that can be our members with some training....
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
