I AM LEAVING FWG...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 615
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby J3rdegree » 21 Jul 2011, 19:30

for a week :P
imma be in vermont with limited if any internet
so ya if im missed... im in vermont, not dead or sumfin
:3

did the title scare you X3
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Aros » 21 Jul 2011, 19:37

You scared meh! D:
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jul 2011, 19:46

Aros wrote:You scared meh! D:


He's using the ol' Zados-two-week-vacation trick.

Hah.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 615
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby J3rdegree » 21 Jul 2011, 19:58

Fuipui wrote:
Aros wrote:You scared meh! D:


He's using the ol' Zados-two-week-vacation trick.

Hah.

i am O.o
i just decided to post tht i was leavin and scare everyone wen i did...
i usually dnt go on general chat unless i made a topic in it XD
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Shadow00 » 21 Jul 2011, 20:26

Just when I started getting happier and happier... You ruined my day ._. anyways,have fun :P

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Dr Frook » 21 Jul 2011, 22:50

dear lord, you're all copying Zados

come up with something original next time.

:P
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Foopzheart » 21 Jul 2011, 22:58

FWG Leader wrote:dear lord, you're all copying Zados

come up with something original next time.

:P

^This.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
J3rdegree
FWG Mod
Posts: 615
Joined: 28 Feb 2011, 01:24
Location: nomming on paste at (insert your address here) :D
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby J3rdegree » 22 Jul 2011, 03:20

i didnt kno zados posted tht untill after i made this topic XD
so i didnt copy :P
Image FWG Award for Geekiest FWGr
and FWG Award for Best Bromance with mmm ;3
Image

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jul 2011, 15:52

Suuuuuure, J3r, we ALLLL believe you. *cough*NOOTT*cough*
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Re: I AM LEAVING FWG...

Postby azazel_raven_ » 23 Jul 2011, 10:22

Not fair oi o really was in michigan.
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests