WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jul 2011, 19:05

I was either hallucinating or I SAW HER LAST NIGHT ON CHAT.

It was totally awesome, but it was lagging so much that it was sad.

SO WHO KIDNAPPED HER AND FORCED HER TO GO ON?

I'm guessing Purple.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby Shadow00 » 22 Jul 2011, 19:08

She was on her psp ._.
but yes,I guess purple kidnapped woofers.

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby Connor » 22 Jul 2011, 19:08

She was on this morning.



YOU'RE MOST VERY WELCOME!


But I don't know who brought her back.


(I did!)

( ME! --------------------------------------------------------------->)
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby Foopzheart » 22 Jul 2011, 19:16

You did? Really? Thank you thank you thank you!
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
wii dude is the best
FWG Baron
Posts: 290
Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 15:29
Location: The Dark Voids of your mind

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby wii dude is the best » 24 Jul 2011, 02:43

Net kidnapped her....just saying
Hello reader. Look behind you, i probably just saved you from the thing behind you, if not im sorry i couldn't help

User avatar
samanthaa509988
FWG Minor Noble
Posts: 155
Joined: 01 Jan 2011, 04:40
Location: The Peach State (:

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby samanthaa509988 » 24 Jul 2011, 06:32

Ummmm hey hey hey hey
I was the one with the awesome plan but yes it was net, she helped me THANKS NET
Life is full of beauty,Notice it
Notice the bumble bee, The small children
And the smiling faces, Smell the rain
And feel the wind,Live your life to the fullest potential
And fight for your dreams

User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby woofwoof » 24 Jul 2011, 14:49

I think Woof was just gone cuz she was on a special COM mission... COM= Canines of Mars
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: WOOFWOOF IS BACK?

Postby Foopzheart » 24 Jul 2011, 21:34

OH MY GOD WOOF POSTED ON MY THREAD *swoon*
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests