Lucky Ducky

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Lucky Ducky

Postby Angel valierre » 28 Jul 2011, 13:01

I havent seen or even heard if lucky ducky has been online these days,
Did something happen or is she just taking a brake?.
Im worried that we might have lost some Mods
And shes like a friend to me
Baudelaire

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Lucky Ducky

Postby Shadow00 » 28 Jul 2011, 13:13

She was online yesterday............

User avatar
azazel_raven_
FWG Prince
Posts: 410
Joined: 30 Apr 2011, 03:40
Location: Where ever the people who ask complicated questions aren't.
Contact:

Re: Lucky Ducky

Postby azazel_raven_ » 28 Jul 2011, 13:30

fail
I love you guys. All of you <3

Cortex strength:V-19 X.C
Powers: telapathic abilities, nature, and technology.

User avatar
Sylvia
FWG Mod
Posts: 1177
Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 18:36
Location: Wonderland

Re: Lucky Ducky

Postby Sylvia » 28 Jul 2011, 16:47

awww...never worry about me, I'm still here and alive! I just don't post on forum that much. I'm almost constantly on chat, I hide :P

Been very busy recently though, with the wedding, (honeymoon coming up soon!), I'm pregnant, all of that. But I'm still here, and I still love you all! You're all my friends.
Problems with Medals, Quizzes or other activities - PM me here!

Image FWG Award for Heart of Gold

User avatar
Angel valierre
FWG General
Posts: 128
Joined: 06 Apr 2011, 05:57
Location: Lives in a well-decorated house

Re: Lucky Ducky

Postby Angel valierre » 29 Jul 2011, 04:39

Oh ok ^_^
Good luck with the baby
Hope you have a happy ending with your family
:D
Baudelaire


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests