A New Planet...

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: A New Planet...

Postby 16hockjo » 02 Aug 2011, 14:23

alice_cullen wrote:Says the guy with the drunk squirrel as his signature.

Don't be mean to Nutty because he's better that you :P
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: A New Planet...

Postby Shadow00 » 02 Aug 2011, 15:43

alice_cullen wrote:Nutty.....it fits.


Besides, I like squirrels. They're funneh when they chase each other round the garden xD

I think that particular squirrel is funny when he sees a bunch of sweets...

User avatar
MrOrange Juice
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 44
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 01:54
Location: OrangeLand
Contact:

Re: A New Planet...

Postby MrOrange Juice » 03 Aug 2011, 13:31

Shadow00 wrote:I think that particular squirrel is funny when he sees a bunch of sweets...


I think he is more funny with some brains out of his head and his heart ripped off. Don't you think :D
Impossible is Nothing

OK, it may be something..

-----------------------------------------
Here is the thing.
You are cool if you like juice!
You are not if you hate juice!
If you are cool then good job!
If you are not...go get a life!


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 91 guests