The announcment?

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

The announcment?

Postby Lamb » 02 Aug 2011, 20:55

Well i was gonna say something but i need to clear something so ill just say something else Tomarrow, August 3rd is a very special day for Lamb.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: The announcment?

Postby Shadow00 » 02 Aug 2011, 22:31

Birthday? No more fwg(worst case scenario)?

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The announcment?

Postby Lamb » 03 Aug 2011, 01:33

determines what someone tells me if they tell determines the worst case senerio but the birthday you cant stop it from being august 3rd
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: The announcment?

Postby Connor » 03 Aug 2011, 01:42

-Freezes time- Muhahahahahaha! I just did!
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The announcment?

Postby Lamb » 03 Aug 2011, 01:47

Connor wrote:-Freezes time- Muhahahahahaha! I just did!

-.- i wish you would be nice to people for once
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: The announcment?

Postby Connor » 03 Aug 2011, 02:09

I am nice to people?... Lol

And it's a joke
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
MrOrange Juice
FWG Butt Kicker
Posts: 44
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 01:54
Location: OrangeLand
Contact:

Re: The announcment?

Postby MrOrange Juice » 03 Aug 2011, 02:29

We all have lernt a lesson today. Lamb has learnt that Connor isn't nice to people . Connor learnt that he acctually was joking . Shadow00 learnt that he loves FWG and I will learn not to care about other people's business!
Impossible is Nothing

OK, it may be something..

-----------------------------------------
Here is the thing.
You are cool if you like juice!
You are not if you hate juice!
If you are cool then good job!
If you are not...go get a life!

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The announcment?

Postby Lamb » 03 Aug 2011, 22:18

You forgot something too.
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: The announcment?

Postby pudingeX » 04 Aug 2011, 12:36

Lamb wrote:You forgot something too.

Advent learned how he will beat the great beast so that Vayne and his friends can pass and see what Theofratus saw at the end of heaven's gate (Mana Kemia)
Yos

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The announcment?

Postby Lamb » 04 Aug 2011, 20:22

Stupid alice and what i meant was that we learned my birthday. :D
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests