After President Obama began attacking Alabama's immigration bill, opinionated dead-beats started submitting outraged comments to our newspaper online. It published the comments (it does this daily), and one of these went along the lines of "Secede from the government to get the fed's attention."
Post your similar experiences with stupidity here!
Stupid opinions made public
Stupid opinions made public
Last edited by mmm on 08 Aug 2011, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Stupid opinions made public
President Alabama?
Am I missing something orrr?
Am I missing something orrr?
Re: Stupid opinions made public
this is all very confusing
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: Stupid opinions made public
I wonder how I managed to make THAT typo. Don't look at it! Look at the idiot who wanted to secede from the United States!
Re: Stupid opinions made public
Oooh, the most recent I remember is the John Galliano one - Dior Fashion Designer.
I can't remember where he was but basically there was a video of him saying (swear alert) :
"I love Hitler... People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers would all be fucking gassed."
:L
I can't remember where he was but basically there was a video of him saying (swear alert) :
"I love Hitler... People like you would be dead. Your mothers, your forefathers would all be fucking gassed."
:L
If life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand cookies! >:-D
The real xD face

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/
The real xD face

My Blog: http://thekindredspirits.tumblr.com/
-
Shadow00
Re: Stupid opinions made public
I have various,some extremely stupid.
"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again." - Barbara Boxer, Senator
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!" - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President on the concept of a manned mission to Mars
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President
"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
And finally....
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer
That's all,hope you enjoyed it
"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again." - Barbara Boxer, Senator
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!" - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President on the concept of a manned mission to Mars
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President
"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
And finally....
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer
That's all,hope you enjoyed it
Re: Stupid opinions made public
Shadow00 wrote:I have various,some extremely stupid.
"Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, "Thank God, I'm still alive." But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again." - Barbara Boxer, Senator
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." - Bill Clinton, former U.S. President
"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system!" - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President on the concept of a manned mission to Mars
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Dan Quayle, former U.S. Vice President
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese." - Charles De Gaulle, former French President
"I do not like this word "bomb." It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." - Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
And finally....
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." - Alan Minter, Boxer
That's all,hope you enjoyed it
Lol, that was great. I've heard a few of the American ones before, but that's the first I've heard of the French quotes.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
