London Riots
London Riots
The world has gone crazy. London is on fire. Stock markets are crashing. What's next?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!


Re: London Riots
Skitters, Mec's and those humanoid things will invade the world and we'll have to fight for survival. They'll put harnesses on children and turn them into Skitters... Terrible terrible...
And yes, this is from Falling Skies.
And yes, this is from Falling Skies.
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...
-
Shadow00
Re: London Riots
Just heard Italy and Spain have a debt of 2,5 thrillions altogether... Half the E.U. Is falling apart,,,
-
Shadow00
Re: London Riots
I think Germany stated they won't provide any help to any other countries cause they can't/don't want to. And I find that completely logical... How can a country lend 2.5 thrillions? Also it's France's turn now :/
Re: London Riots
they are discussing it atm again ... i bet they'll give in and give money anyway ...
the small people have to pay it anyway D:
the small people have to pay it anyway D:
R.I.P. Dad ... you'll never be forgotten!
- Shadowstar1922
- I Shall Eatz You
- Posts: 5772
- Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
- Location: i don't even know bro
- Contact:
Re: London Riots
Shadow00 wrote:I think Germany stated they won't provide any help to any other countries cause they can't/don't want to. And I find that completely logical... How can a country lend 2.5 thrillions? Also it's France's turn now :/
Wow, that is very inresting. Did not know Italy and Spain were in debt.
And hey, didn't Norway get that terrorist attack? With the shooting in an island city, and a few buildings exploded in Oslo, Norway's capital.


Re: London Riots
Connor wrote:Go America?
We probably have more debt than the entire EU combined...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

