A cure for cancer o.O!!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby Lamb » 11 Aug 2011, 17:26

Yes people have most likely found a cure for cancer but its still being tested its a therapy.This is most likely a very important discovery. :ugeek:
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
mmm
FWG Mod
Posts: 2383
Joined: 13 Dec 2010, 23:19
Location: Straight outta Compton

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby mmm » 11 Aug 2011, 17:35

I've heard about this, and it does sound promising. However, out of the three patients, only two are now in remission (the cancer is no longer spreading). It has only been one year sense the treatment, and it's not abnormal for the cancer to return after many years. I would like to know more about how they've accomplished this. The news outlets have just mentioned manipulating T-cells, but haven't stated what kind of T-cell is used, or how the cells recognize cancer cells, as opposed to healthy cells. After all, the only differences between cancer cells and regular cells are cancer cells' high rate of reproduction (some cells, like skin and stomach cells, also reproduce rapidly) and their long life span.
Image For trying.

User avatar
Connor
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 1362
Joined: 19 Feb 2010, 22:17
Location: Towson University
Contact:

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby Connor » 11 Aug 2011, 17:58

Dude... This is gonna turn out like the movie "I Am Legend"

Plain and simple. :ugeek:
Om nom nom nom nom nom nom...

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby 16hockjo » 11 Aug 2011, 20:21

I developed a cure for cancer when I was 11, no one believed I had done it, though.
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby Shadow00 » 11 Aug 2011, 23:19

1. I thought the same as conny xD
2. Cure for cancer ok,but for what kind of cancer and to what extent is it curable? (1st stage is already curable)
3. Weebl, Id like to see it then xD
...or did the dog eat it? O.O

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby Foopzheart » 12 Aug 2011, 13:44

Connor wrote:Dude... This is gonna turn out like the movie "I Am Legend"

Plain and simple. :ugeek:



EXACTLY.

And you know what happens then. DO WHAT THE I AM LEGEND GUY DID EXCEPT NOT GO OUTSIDE AND EVENTUALLY STARVE.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
mustache
FWG Baron
Posts: 266
Joined: 16 May 2011, 22:06
Location: FakeCity, FakeState FakeCountry

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby mustache » 13 Aug 2011, 04:35

Hm, I've heard something like this before, not very sure, isn't the cure from dead mice or something? Not sure, I only heard that on the news...
http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx359/2ErecEdwardfan/Blog/Merlin-FlippinEpic.gif

User avatar
pretty boi is best
FWG Assassin
Posts: 62
Joined: 08 Jul 2011, 03:11
Location: canada eh :3

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby pretty boi is best » 13 Aug 2011, 23:28

this would be awesome if it happens, but if it very expensive then that would suk, cuz no1 would be able to buy it :?

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby Shadow00 » 14 Aug 2011, 14:16

Ehhh... Only those that are invulnerable to the virus will survive,which I am :D
So I'll be wAiting >:D

User avatar
16hockjo
FWG Chat Mod
Posts: 459
Joined: 23 Oct 2009, 10:42

Re: A cure for cancer o.O!!

Postby 16hockjo » 14 Aug 2011, 23:04

I'll survive the longest of any of you
Image


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests