Democrat
50%
Other[not listed]
17%

Total votes: 12

Shadow00

Re: Republican canadidates for president

Postby Shadow00 » 14 Sep 2011, 12:52

well,as far as obama's concerned,he's not the only one to blame,but he certainly can't help at all at this point.
I must say,
mmm wrote:2. Blame the Republicans is the media's catchphrase, especially internationally. It really frustrates me that there is no unbiased source of information. For example, I have a choice of Rush Limbaugh or NPR.
6. The president has always been elected "in a bad time." This means that we should give Obama slack for not immediately fixing a bust economy, but we should still evaluate his decisions for what they are (i.e. was the stimulus package of 800 billion dollars a wise or successful move?)

1. Nobody on any well known media (BBC,CNN etc) is ever going to do other than the country's president says.If the president tells the media to start a "war"on a party,the media will.Otherwise,i guess many have heard of assassinations,orin newer cases,set up scandals...(that's why nobody dares to do otherwise)

2. If the president did as he should ASAP ,there would be a rebellion almost immediately...

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 14 Sep 2011, 21:56

I doubt that media sources that do not agree with the president are being targeted by government-supported assassins. My point was that we either have the "Obama is always right" source of NPR, and the "Obama is always wrong" source of Rush Limbaugh.

This I know; America is not on the verge of rebellion. Calls to secession from the government are relatively frequent here in the South, but these radicals are a tiny minority.
Image For trying.

woofwoof
FWG Mod
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Postby woofwoof » 14 Sep 2011, 22:13

mmm wrote:I doubt that media sources that do not agree with the president are being targeted by government-supported assassins. My point was that we either have the "Obama is always right" source of NPR, and the "Obama is always wrong" source of Rush Limbaugh.

This I know; America is not on the verge of rebellion. Calls to secession from the government are relatively frequent here in the South, but these radicals are a tiny minority.

I, actually, love Rush Limbaugh. I agree with most everything he says.

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

FWG Minor Noble

Postby 123 » 07 Nov 2011, 23:59

woofwoof wrote:... You guys will really back Obama after all the crap he's done? Geez...
And Shadow, you don't SPEND money to EARN money, which is what we're trying to do. All you'll do is ruin the economy.

ITS AN ANGEL NO WAIT ITS SOME WITH COMMON SENSE :x

mariiheartsu
FWG Ninja

Postby mariiheartsu » 12 Nov 2011, 21:58

woofwoof wrote:... You guys will really back Obama after all the crap he's done? Geez...
And Shadow, you don't SPEND money to EARN money, which is what we're trying to do. All you'll do is ruin the economy.

Umm you are wrong on that one. You HAVE to SPEND money in order to earn money. When you are starting out a business YOU HAVE TO put money in, in order for the business to grow, you ca't fix a debt like the one the U.S. is in without SPENDING money. It;s understandable that the first thing people to do is to blame the president because he IS the leader of the nation so he is to be held responsible for the things that are happening but I do know that MOST OF you have never even taken the time out to read about what OBAMA HAS done so far that doesn't involve him taking a trip or spending money on things you guys deem unwise and unneeded.

The economy is in the state that it is not only because Obama has been failing as a president, and he hasn't, but it has a lot to do also with major corporations and businesses. We are in a WORLD WIDE RECESSION not only just the U.S. recession so Obama isn't the only one that's to be blamed.

Also like seriously come on, you can't expect that the type of debt we are in at the moment, will disappear tomorrow or next month, it will take months, more than likely YEARS for us to recover from this.

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 13 Nov 2011, 00:39

mariiheartsu wrote:The economy is in the state that it is not only because Obama has been failing as a president, and he hasn't, but it has a lot to do also with major corporations and businesses. We are in a WORLD WIDE RECESSION not only just the U.S. recession so Obama isn't the only one that's to be blamed.

Also like seriously come on, you can't expect that the type of debt we are in at the moment, will disappear tomorrow or next month, it will take months, more than likely YEARS for us to recover from this.

2 words: stimulus package

"Obama's stimulus, passed in his first month in office, will cost more than the entire Iraq War -- more than $100 billion (15%) more."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/bel ... z1dXXHULUL

Obama has failed to make a significant difference in the US economy in his allotted 4 (I doubt he'll do anything by election day) years of office; what makes you think he'll do anything but dilly-dally his way through the next 4? After his 787 billion dollar boo-boo, Obama put away his Hasbro ATM and piggy bank and pulled out the election float; was there any chance of his jobs bill getting passed? No, neither side was willing to make concessions. Was there an opportunity to blame Republicans for killing an "American Jobs Act?" Definitely. If he had risen above the political parking-lot brawl and removed the tax increases that Republicans had refused, then he would have proved to me to be worthy of reelection.

Sigh...
Looks like I'm not voting in 2012.

Shadow00

Postby Shadow00 » 13 Nov 2011, 09:42

Ok,look. America is most likely to go bankrupt very soon. The question is,"so what". In the worst case,America will just downgrade their currency a couple of times and that's all. You already are based on your own products,and don't buy many ESSENTIAL things like clothes,food from other countries. So you won't have any problem at all. You will be paid less,but you'll live. A war is highly unlikely,so no problem there. It's not as bad as it sounds after all. You'll just learn to use what is essential.

danny
FWG Mod

Postby danny » 16 Nov 2011, 06:19

i less than three this message

Return to “Serious Discussion”