Introduce Yourself to FWG

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
excadseruse
Noobie Doobie

First time posting here.

Postby excadseruse » 03 Jan 2010, 04:25

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here. This is my first post here.

It really appears the moderators of this website sure are doing a wonderful job.

I anticipate to find alot of stuff here also I will help other members as much as I can.

stevejack
Noobie Doobie

Re: Hi people!

Postby stevejack » 12 Jan 2010, 11:08

Hello everyone
This is Steve is new to this forum. I'm 22, live in California and have a 1 year old daughter. I founded here some interesting things which brought me here. I glad to join here. I am a computer engineer and working as a web developer in MNC company. If you have any query regarding to my subject feel free to ask me.

RebekkaWillinger
Noobie Doobie

What's up guys?

Postby RebekkaWillinger » 13 Jan 2010, 03:14

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Rebekka and I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say hey.. I hope I posted this in the right section.. if not, mods please feel free to move it.

MitchellHill
Noobie Doobie

New to the forum

Postby MitchellHill » 20 Jan 2010, 09:30

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?

gheener
FWG Squire

Re: IMA NEW GUY!!!!!

Postby gheener » 22 Jan 2010, 04:53

sup man, sorry I've been semi busy today with photoshopping people things, go to user control panel- click profile and from there you can edit your avatar- which has size requirements - just Google a pic ha ha like we all did, or use ms paint to make it- cant exceed 5 or 6kb i think so it may take a few minutes, also click signature and you can put a personalized quote or picture like under the line under this post. i have a post stickied at the top if you want a personalized pic just post in there with all the info you want on it (detail helps). other than that welcome to freeworldgroup forums :D
post away my boy post away. :o

PeterJohnson
Noobie Doobie

My Introduction

Postby PeterJohnson » 22 Jan 2010, 15:10

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Peter and I'm new here. I'm from Lynnwood, where are you guys from?

WhecoumePem
Noobie Doobie

Hi, to all forum members!

Postby WhecoumePem » 22 Jan 2010, 22:58

What's up friends? I have been around for a while but today I registered and wanted to say hi to everyone. I hope that you will all help me to introduce with this forums features.

Pilot53
Noobie Doobie

Re: Hi, to all forum members!

Postby Pilot53 » 23 Jan 2010, 09:40

Hi 2 U 2....
I 2 am a newbie here & like 2 say hi u & all out there.
Pilot53 here from the Great Southern Land......
Australia.
Visited the U.S in May-Aug of '09 & loved it. Would'nt mind relocating there.Drove a car & 4got that U guys drive on the RITE.... :o So when I had 2 make my turn I 4got where I was & proceeded 2 drive & enter the LEFT lane....Much 2 the surprise of my passanger..enough 2 give her more grey hairs than she bargined 4.
C U all later......
Till next time
Take care & b well one & all
Pilot53
Australia

dreamedaxvews
Noobie Doobie

Hello Everybody

Postby dreamedaxvews » 02 Feb 2010, 08:25

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this but i just wanted to take a moment too thank everybody that contribute too this board and make it what it is! I'm a long time reader and first time poster just saying thanks all!

asydrisditrut
Noobie Doobie

First post here.

Postby asydrisditrut » 09 Feb 2010, 06:14

Just wanted to say hi to all here. This is my 1st post here.

It clearly seems the owners of this forum sure are doing a awesome job.

I look forward to learn a lot of information here & help others all I can.

Return to “General Chat”