troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Talk about guy stuff...
meiguorach
FWG Duke

Re: troubles with girlfriends. need help!

Postby meiguorach » 07 Nov 2012, 02:18

mmm wrote:
meiguorach wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I know how you feel. Girls can't drop a grudge for their life. While guys, can drop one in a couple minutes and forgive someone for like, a fight or something. It's rediculous.

Lol, hey now. I'm a girl and I can't hold a grudge to save my life. lol

I think it's just a generalization. Don't you think it's funny though, how guys can get in a physical fight and knock the mess out of each other and then become friends?

Lol, well, I'd have to agree when it comes to most girls. We typically do hold grudges. I think I'm the odd one out. o.O haha

I honestly don't understand it, haha. Most girls get into a fight and then are just plain nasty to each other afterwards.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 16 Nov 2012, 09:06

mmm wrote:
meiguorach wrote:
Shadowstar1922 wrote:I know how you feel. Girls can't drop a grudge for their life. While guys, can drop one in a couple minutes and forgive someone for like, a fight or something. It's rediculous.

Lol, hey now. I'm a girl and I can't hold a grudge to save my life. lol

I think it's just a generalization. Don't you think it's funny though, how guys can get in a physical fight and knock the mess out of each other and then become friends?

LOL I KNOW RIGHT?

And then when girls fight. They never forget it. un needed drama they start. It's amazing how some girls can be.

lineskis
FWG General

Postby lineskis » 04 Feb 2013, 04:59

find a girl you realy like act really nice to her for a day and then push her off for about two weeks but with little breaks of compliments in between. trust me it drives us nuts and makes us really like a guy when he does that. then ask her out one day
I can't watch action movies before bed.

paladin
FWG King

Postby paladin » 04 Feb 2013, 22:58

lineskis wrote:find a girl you realy like act really nice to her for a day and then push her off for about two weeks but with little breaks of compliments in between. trust me it drives us nuts and makes us really like a guy when he does that. then ask her out one day

Text her every morning and say stuff like "Morning Beautiful" or "Hey Gorgeous"
Works like a charm ;)
Remember your smilie faces gentlemens! Smilies add more stuff to the convo, makes texting easier to understand from a "what the hell does (s)he mean by ______" standpoint
Image The "Most Likely to Become an Evil Genius" Frookie Winner
#Ian4CM
#Frook4Member
#Excalibur4PermaBan

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 05 Feb 2013, 18:24

paladin wrote:
lineskis wrote:find a girl you realy like act really nice to her for a day and then push her off for about two weeks but with little breaks of compliments in between. trust me it drives us nuts and makes us really like a guy when he does that. then ask her out one day

Text her every morning and say stuff like "Morning Beautiful" or "Hey Gorgeous"
Works like a charm ;)
Remember your smilie faces gentlemens! Smilies add more stuff to the convo, makes texting easier to understand from a "what the hell does (s)he mean by ______" standpoint

Unless you're dating them then, "gorgeous" etc.. could be seen as creepy in some girls minds... True.

Yes! Faces! I can't believe you as well have picked up on that! Most girls love faces and icons! Depending on how comedian like you are, a punny joke wouldn't go a miss when in conversation.
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

Demitri
FWG King
Location: Sitting in my cozy lil cabin...teaching swordsmanship and combusting nubs..

Postby Demitri » 02 Feb 2018, 04:07

Again, oh my god
Image Don't touch me family scrub
ImageBOOM GT OUT DA WAY

Return to “Guy Chat”