Maunal For Guys and their "Special Friend"

Talk about guy stuff...
adhill008
FWG peasant

Maunal For Guys and their "Special Friend"

Postby adhill008 » 07 Feb 2013, 10:37

Received a request to help guys with their "Special Lady Friend". These are some of the tips, tricks and trades that I know but also that others have taught me. Feel free to make any corrections or add on to them.

YOUR "SPECIAL FRIEND"

1) One of the most important things that ties over with not only your "special friend" but with girls in general. They LOVE a guy that can make the decisions not only for himself but for the BOTH of you. With that being said, be the DECISIVE/DOMINANT one but do not push it or take it too far or you'll be sleeping in the dog house tonight.

2) Every morning and night, yes EVERY morning and night, send her a nice, kind/meaningful text to make her day. Preferably text instead of a call because it will give her time to admire the text and appropriately respond. Your "special friend" will appreciate these texts, such as " Good morning, I hope you have a great day" Or "Goodnight and sweet dreams princess :) " and you will both become more intimate.

3) It is important to keep some sort of physical contact with her when the both of you are together because this will create a connection and she will more than likely try to give you her attention more. Key to remember: a resting hand on the shoulder, or a light brush while the both of you are walking is suitable rather than gripping her arm tightly constantly, or squeezing the life out her arm during a conversation.

4) Your "special friend" not only wants a PROTECTOR but she also wants a BEST FRIEND that she can talk to about her problems. YES, listening to her problems are important and no matter how excruciating it may be, she will feel appreciated and cared for and you will certainly be rewarded.

5) One way to show your "special friend" that you care, is to spontaneously give her small but meaningful gifts. This will show her that you do treasure her but you're not trying to "buy her affection".

6) Nicknames. This adds a more personal note to every text/message/conversation that you may have with your special friend. The nickname you choose for your "special friend" should be one that can be used as a term of endearment, such as "my princess" or "my puka" rather than just a regular nickname. It would be better to give her one that the both of you can agree to and one that has a sentimental meaning behind it.

7) As good at times your "special friendship" may be, DO NOT continue to lead on your partner if you no longer have a desire or feelings for her. It will only in the end lead to disaster in the end for BOTH parties.

8) Communication This is a HUGE part of your relationship and it WILL determine whether it LASTS or FAILS. As difficult as it may be to express yourself to your partner in good and bad times, it is important to take that step as it will bring you both closer and it will be easier to work out your problems. Although it is important to communicate, NOT EVERYTHING IN YOUR MIND SHOULD BE SAID. It still is good to leave a certain level of mystery about you as it will sustain her interest in you and it will prevent you from saying ALL the WRONG things.

9) Grooming. This entails generally how you present yourself to her. Although the stigma is that girls want a "rough around the edges" guy, they don't literally mean an ungroom one. So it is important in your relationship to always present yourself if possible in the highest sense whenever you are around her by doing breath checks, seeing if your hair and clothes is in order and DO NOT HAVE YOUR PANTS BELOW YOUR WAIST. << That is one of the biggest turnoffs to a girl!

10) Talk of the future. It is good every now and then to talk about what the both of your future plans may be BUT too much talking of the future may scare her off because she feels that you may be creating an obligation for her to stick with you and NO GIRL wants to be trapped in her relationship.

11) Being concerned but not overprotective. Going through a girls phone or texting her every second to find out where she is and who she is with and what she is doing is A HUGE NO NO. It is important to trust her while at the same time being concerned about her general whereabouts, safety and activities but trying to control her movements WILL end up with her walking out the door.

12) Trying to keep your girl interested in you and your relationship may be a daunting task. To make plans but not control her entire schedule is a hard task for some. To do so, you should set meaningful or playful and fun dates spontaneously.This will give your girl a reason to miss you because of all the fun times you guys have had but will not make her feel like she is being overloaded with "us time".

13) Introducing the family. Regardless if your family is crazy, cookie, or introverted, if your are in a serious relationship with your girl, it is important to introduce her to the family from early on. She will greatly appreciate it and will prove to her that you are serious about the relationship. To set things straight: Don't introduce her to the family a week after the both of you have started talking or going out, but a good MONTH TO TWO MONTHS should be safe after you've started going out.

These are the tips and trades I know and as time goes on, more will be added.
Last edited by adhill008 on 16 Feb 2013, 16:00, edited 3 times in total.
The reason they call it The American Dream, is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Re: Maunal For Guys and their "Special Friend"

Postby meiguorach » 07 Feb 2013, 11:57

There's already a topic for this, isn't there?

Also, coming from a girl, we love it when our special friend gives us nicknames. Mine regularly calls me "princess" and often calls me by other cute/sweet/fun nicknames.
Image FWG Award for Destined to be Famous

mmm
FWG Mod

Postby mmm » 07 Feb 2013, 17:45

meiguorach wrote:There's already a topic for this, isn't there?

Also, coming from a girl, we love it when our special friend gives us nicknames. Mine regularly calls me "princess" and often calls me by other cute/sweet/fun nicknames.

Yes, by the same person xD
Image For trying.

GarthVader449
FWG Duke

Postby GarthVader449 » 07 Feb 2013, 18:02

meiguorach wrote:Also, coming from a girl, we love it when our special friend gives us nicknames. Mine regularly calls me "princess" and often calls me by other cute/sweet/fun nicknames.

Ah yeah, another good idea is to see what names people like to be called.... :)
''Per Ardua ad Astra''
''Through Adversity to the Stars''

adhill008
FWG peasant

Postby adhill008 » 07 Feb 2013, 21:40

To clarify, one manual talks about just girls that are friends but just so happens to mention about a guy's girlfriend, the other talks about a guy's girlfriend only which was requested. Also, the manuals will be continually updated once new info is available
The reason they call it The American Dream, is because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Hitokiri
FWG King

Postby Hitokiri » 08 Feb 2013, 09:39

There are no real men left anymore.

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 08 Feb 2013, 23:41

Hitokiri wrote:There are no real men left anymore.

False. :D

adhill008
FWG peasant

Postby adhill008 » 09 Feb 2013, 18:29

Well actually the definition of what a real man is varies across cultures and backgrounds BUT with that said, there are men still out there, it's just with the changing times and this is a generalization, the "independent woman" of today's day and age doesn't need a "real man" anymore.

meiguorach
FWG Duke

Postby meiguorach » 10 Feb 2013, 03:45

adhill008 wrote:

Well actually the definition of what a real man is varies across cultures and backgrounds BUT with that said, there are men still out there, it's just with the changing times and this is a generalization, the "independent woman" of today's day and age doesn't need a "real man" anymore.

I do...

adhill008
FWG peasant

Postby adhill008 » 16 Feb 2013, 16:06

meiguorach wrote: I do...

Well I wish you all the best on your search. Don't worry he'll pop up, he probably is just stuck in traffic right now ;)

Return to “Guy Chat”