name change

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
woofwoof
FWG Mod
Posts: 1588
Joined: 07 May 2010, 18:04
Location: laying on the floor in my room with the lights off unsure where my life is going

Re: name change

Postby woofwoof » 17 Mar 2011, 23:02

Shadow00 wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
ghost 9 wrote:ppl cant change ur pass in the chatroom, ive tried.


I totally forgot my Woofkie password, and it makes me mad. I'm logged into the Rp room as Woofkie, but I can't log in as Woofkie in rm 1. Makes me mad xD

I have forgotten the password I used for ALL my former names.
And they were like 30-.-


Wow. You need brain help. XDD
Image

I'm reminded that I should be getting over it.

User avatar
Hitokiri
FWG King
Posts: 744
Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 11:56

Re: name change

Postby Hitokiri » 18 Mar 2011, 09:46

if you want your pw changed on the chatbox there is only one way:
contact me by pm.
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: name change

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Mar 2011, 12:05

Hitokiri wrote:if you want your pw changed on the chatbox there is only one way:
contact me by pm.

So peeps, if you lost your pws you will NEVER learn who they were

User avatar
Hitokiri
FWG King
Posts: 744
Joined: 14 Jan 2010, 11:56

Re: name change

Postby Hitokiri » 18 Mar 2011, 13:04

no one knows your password, nor on forum nor on chat.
And although on the forum you can change your pw, you can't do that on the chat.
In fact no one can change your pw on the chatbox.
Image

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: name change

Postby Shadow00 » 18 Mar 2011, 23:07

Hitokiri wrote:no one knows your password, nor on forum nor on chat.
And although on the forum you can change your pw, you can't do that on the chat.
In fact no one can change your pw on the chatbox.

Yeah, thats what we were talking about-.-

User avatar
Lightning Orb
The Superior Orby
Posts: 3157
Joined: 28 Feb 2010, 17:06
Location: Cloud 69
Contact:

Re: name change

Postby Lightning Orb » 25 Mar 2011, 12:21

i need to change meh name
Most Likely To Win The Lottery.. But Lose Ticket![/b]
#2016FWGAwards

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: name change

Postby Shadow00 » 25 Mar 2011, 14:05

Lightning Orb wrote:i need to change meh name

Errrr... To what?


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests