REBELLION!!!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!

Which Side Will YOU Choose?

Rebellion!!! (Patriot)
1
25%
Treason, treason! (Loyalist)
2
50%
I don't really care. (Neutral)
1
25%
NEW! Destroy patriots! (Hattyists)
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Father Anderson
FWG God
Posts: 1215
Joined: 28 Apr 2012, 02:16
Location: Suplex City

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Father Anderson » 04 Nov 2014, 16:25

Us patriots must be steadfast, and mlg as FUCK.
If we wanna be the man we gotta beat the man. ~Ric Flair.
Image BRO AWARD WITH MY BAE JOEY <3
Image
my sons

User avatar
Foopzheart
SKREEEEEEEE
Posts: 3696
Joined: 26 Jun 2010, 22:36
Location: SKREEEEE
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Foopzheart » 04 Nov 2014, 22:57

JUST KIDDING
I AM INTRODUCING A NEW POLITICAL PARTY. THE HATTYISTS. WE WILL OVERTHROW EX AND INSTILL THE GREAT HATTY AS OUR LEADER.

JOIN US.
vaguely present
Image
SKREEE SKREEEEEE SKREEEEEEEEE

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Excalibur » 04 Nov 2014, 23:28

lol what, im not even king anymore.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Excalibur » 05 Nov 2014, 00:06

I dont want any part in this alice and foops.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)

User avatar
Avereeni
The All Powerful FWGER
Posts: 2120
Joined: 19 Mar 2013, 01:27
Location: persona (is this a location)

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Avereeni » 05 Nov 2014, 01:16

HATTYISTS HAVE NOW BEEN ACCEPTED AS A POLITICAL GROUP!
now playing: the first four notes of megalovania

User avatar
Flobalob
FWG Mod
Posts: 1055
Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 19:12
Location: In a toaster. Long story.
Contact:

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Flobalob » 05 Nov 2014, 01:25

Excalibur wrote:I dont want any part in this alice and foops.

I got ya back bro. #Loyalist4evs
September Quiz - 2ndImage
October Contest - 2ndImage
Official most likely to become the new Kim Kardashian - Image#Betterthanyou

User avatar
Excalibur
King of the Texans!
Posts: 2169
Joined: 03 Aug 2013, 00:14
Location: Running from Orby :D

Re: REBELLION!!!

Postby Excalibur » 05 Nov 2014, 01:44

Flobalob wrote:
Excalibur wrote:I dont want any part in this alice and foops.

I got ya back bro. #Loyalist4evs



lol thanks, but as I said Im not affiliated with any of the hattiest? or whateves is going on here :lol:


btw, it's getting off topic. The topic was intended to be a joke between Kit and I, but it is starting to become something else so I am going to lock it. Kit is planning on creating a new topic go there.
Image #BestShooter #Orby#Running
Image ~ Coolest 8-)


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests