Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Aros » 07 Jul 2011, 21:36

I know some of you peoplez have seen my pic on facebook,but some peoplez have never seen me!So I'm posting it up.
Image
By the way,I don't know if you can see it because it doesn't show up on preview on my computer,but mine's old so it might show up on yours.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Aros » 07 Jul 2011, 22:27

Dang it,fail image upload,sorry.If you want to see it,quote my post,and click the link inside the post.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Jul 2011, 22:50

Nah. That's the Alex Rider guy from stotmbreaker, and the alien dude from "I am number 4". Pretty sure that ain't nowhere near you.

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Aros » 07 Jul 2011, 22:56

Dammit Shadow,it's freakin me.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.

User avatar
Shadow00

Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Shadow00 » 07 Jul 2011, 23:01

Aros ._. a movie pic from "I am number 4"
Image
"You" and him wear the same clothes ._. You either an actor, or just not him ._.

User avatar
Aros
FWG King
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 02:24

Re: Teh moment you have all been waiting for!

Postby Aros » 07 Jul 2011, 23:05

Shadow00 wrote:Aros ._. a movie pic from "I am number 4"
Image
"You" and him wear the same clothes ._. You either an actor, or just not him ._.

Okay,I give up,you can believe what you want,but that's me.Ending the discussion.
Just some guy who used to come here a lot.

If for some reason you want to get in touch (idk what people on here use nowadays):
Discord: pablo#3067
Or just PM me on here and I'll give you my username for something you do have.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 115 guests