Wasabi's room

Talk about anything and everything. Try not to kill each other!
User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9039
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Fr00k$: 3889.70
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room(Good or bad?)

Postby Dr Frook » 28 Feb 2017, 19:52

Wasabi wrote:I broke up with my girlfriend today.
Before any of you go crazy on me, I just want you guys to know that I wasn't happy.
I just felt like I wasn't me, so I was unhappy.
I don't really feel like discussing this a lot, but I wanted you guys to know.


*hugs*
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.15
Location: USA

Re: Wasabi's room(Good or bad?)

Postby Angel » 03 Mar 2017, 20:03

Wasabi wrote:I broke up with my girlfriend today.
Before any of you go crazy on me, I just want you guys to know that I wasn't happy.
I just felt like I wasn't me, so I was unhappy.
I don't really feel like discussing this a lot, but I wanted you guys to know.


I'm sorry Wasa... It is far better to break up with someone, than to continue the relationship knowing that you're really not happy and the person isn't right for you. This experience will make you stronger and will help you find the right person when the time is right. Trust me, I dated a LOT of different guys before I found Mike. And by different I mean they ranged from total dirt bag to charming (some in a manipulative way). Heck, I was even friend zoned by a guy! So apparently that happens to girls too...though we didn't stay friends because he was a butt head about it haha Anyway... I hope you're feeling a bit happier now :) And sorry for rambling.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.50
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 03 Mar 2017, 23:59

So today was School prom, it was fun and all.
best news is that I got to be prom king 2 years in a row.
But it was more of a draft then a vote situation.
The prom queen(the one who the king needs to slow dance with):
was my nephew's ex-girlfriend and my Ex-girlfriend's best friend,
so things were kind of awkward.
We danced to "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran, which made it worse
(since I listen to that song 3 times a day + the lyrics)
anyway I had a lot of fun and I'm happy.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Boxorino
The Foxy Boxy
Posts: 7940
Joined: 04 Jun 2011, 23:05
Fr00k$: 153.80
Location: oversharing (tm)
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room(Good or bad?)

Postby Boxorino » 04 Mar 2017, 17:32

Wasabi wrote:I broke up with my girlfriend today.
Before any of you go crazy on me, I just want you guys to know that I wasn't happy.
I just felt like I wasn't me, so I was unhappy.
I don't really feel like discussing this a lot, but I wanted you guys to know.

if you had to act different around her for her to like you, then a relationship was probably not worth it.
that was dramatic. still ready 2 die tho!

User avatar
Leprechaun Lukia
FWG God
Posts: 1995
Joined: 18 May 2011, 16:15
Fr00k$: 127.60
Location: May 18, 16:15 PM, District Court, Courtroom No. 7

Re: Wasabi's room(Good or bad?)

Postby Leprechaun Lukia » 04 Mar 2017, 21:20

Wasabi wrote:I broke up with my girlfriend today.
Before any of you go crazy on me, I just want you guys to know that I wasn't happy.
I just felt like I wasn't me, so I was unhappy.
I don't really feel like discussing this a lot, but I wanted you guys to know.



speaking from experience dont ever try convincing yourself that youre happy in a relationship. itll just drag it out and make things worse and/ or awkward between you. if youre not happy, end it then and there
"Everyone else gave up on you... but I saw what you could be!"

User avatar
Tycoon
FWG Mod
Posts: 1579
Joined: 23 Aug 2012, 14:44
Fr00k$: 1185.45
Location: the ocean floor

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Tycoon » 05 Mar 2017, 12:41

Wasabi wrote:So today was School prom, it was fun and all.
best news is that I got to be prom king 2 years in a row.
But it was more of a draft then a vote situation.
The prom queen(the one who the king needs to slow dance with):
was my nephew's ex-girlfriend and my Ex-girlfriend's best friend,
so things were kind of awkward.
We danced to "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran, which made it worse
(since I listen to that song 3 times a day + the lyrics)
anyway I had a lot of fun and I'm happy.


sucks that it was awkward, but i'm so glad you had fun. prom king 2 years in a row, huh? how cool!
Image FWG Potential Princess 2016

#FreeWorldFinder 2nd place in Scavenger Hunt
#3 in the Halloween competition
~ it's a perfect day / to float away ~

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.50
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 25 Mar 2017, 14:28

I read somewhere that a crush only lasts a few months,
and I've come to the realization that I've only actually
been "in love" twice. Even though, I feel like I've had
a hundreds of crushes. One of the times I fell in love
was when the other person weren't in love with me, and
it just seemed like we weren't meant to be.
Anyhow I still think of her everyday since I got to know her.
The other time I fell in love was with video games, who never
seem to have let me down.
I feel sad by just typing this.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9039
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Fr00k$: 3889.70
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Dr Frook » 31 Mar 2017, 19:40

Wasabi wrote:I read somewhere that a crush only lasts a few months,
and I've come to the realization that I've only actually
been "in love" twice. Even though, I feel like I've had
a hundreds of crushes. One of the times I fell in love
was when the other person weren't in love with me, and
it just seemed like we weren't meant to be.
Anyhow I still think of her everyday since I got to know her.
The other time I fell in love was with video games, who never
seem to have let me down.
I feel sad by just typing this.


you'll be fine in a few years time.... :D
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3884
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Fr00k$: 552.15
Location: USA

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Angel » 01 Apr 2017, 00:48

Dr Frook wrote:
Wasabi wrote:I read somewhere that a crush only lasts a few months,
and I've come to the realization that I've only actually
been "in love" twice. Even though, I feel like I've had
a hundreds of crushes. One of the times I fell in love
was when the other person weren't in love with me, and
it just seemed like we weren't meant to be.
Anyhow I still think of her everyday since I got to know her.
The other time I fell in love was with video games, who never
seem to have let me down.
I feel sad by just typing this.


you'll be fine in a few years time.... :D


Frook is right. Life has a nasty way of tricking you into thinking you're happy and then pulling the rug out from under you. Once you find the right person you'll find that all the others were just preparing you for said person and even the total jerks will have been work the experience.
Image
"Halo, and goodbye!"

User avatar
Wasabi
Polar Bear of the North
Posts: 384
Joined: 27 Sep 2014, 15:53
Fr00k$: 179.50
Location: At home

Re: Wasabi's room

Postby Wasabi » 13 Aug 2017, 12:27

This is a post about recent events that have/is drastically changed/changing my life.

I'm moving out to my new apartment for school today, I've never moved anywhere in my life before.
I'm going to get a new start and hopefully get some new friends.
My roommate who will share this apartment with me is one of my best friends, he is also apart of my family to some degree (He is my cousin's son).

However as always, I got some bad news to tell.

I broke up with my girlfriend for good this time. One of the reasons that I'll tell you is that I'm moving away, and I don't know if I can deal with a long distance relationship. We were together for over 1,5 years, and it was a great few years.

FWG is something that have kept me together for some degree for years now. I'm so grateful for finding this site and meeting the community. You guys will hopefully keep me together for a long.

Thanks to you all.
Decisions decisions decisions.
They're hard to make
And so is making a good signature.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests